DirtyWeRX's Collection

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by DirtyWeRX, May 5, 2011.

1. v|nsan|ty

v|nsan|ty Obsessive Detailer

Wow nice collection. I'm surprised I don't see a dump load of pads though.

2. hamza7

hamza7 Welcome to Detailing

Very nice collection, I like the wide array of product lines you have

3. DirtyWeRX

DirtyWeRX DB Forum Supporter

It's been a few days since I checked this thread. Thanks for all the responses.

I'm slowly buying more and more pads, but I am learning more about them. I'm still not sure whether or not I am supposed to stick with groves pads when using a PC or if flats pads would be alright to use. I just bought some flat pads, but haven't gotten to try them out due to bi-polar weather in St. Louis.

4. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

Check out ADS, they have B&S flat pads on sale right now........

Personally I use both hexlogic as well as b&s and Uber from DD. all excellent products

5. Swirlkiller

Swirlkiller Two Bucket System Washer

I LMAO when I saw this picture...

[​IMG]

That's something I have never seen in a collection before ;)

6. aml5578

aml5578 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Sick collection

7. DirtyWeRX

UPDATE!!!! I just got a rather larger order from Phil today! Very excited to try some of these out!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It seems as though the W99 leaked a little despite being shrink wrapped. It ate a little bit off the labels. LOL

Now I have to buy a second storage unit to store all this on

8. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

wow that's a pretty crazy collection

9. Supertuner

Supertuner Jedi Nuba

nice order there

10. chemgys99

chemgys99 DB Forum Supporter

nice collection.you will love the APC if you havnt used it yet.

11. Lito

Lito Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Are those Uber pads? why do they have rounded edges? are these a new version??

12. DirtyWeRX

Got some new toys in recently.

[​IMG]

And heres the collection so far.

[​IMG]

13. Gale Force

Gale Force Obsessive Detailer

Nice collection! Nicely organized too!

14. JC98

JC98 Birth of a Detailer

I see you bought Jon's flex. Enjoy! I was seriously contemplating picking that up.

15. boredstudent3

boredstudent3 Wax on..Wax off

very nice collection man, i see that you chose to group the items on the shelf according to manufacturer.

i was thinking about that but i have them on my shelf according to use (i.e. tires, apc's, glass, interior, car soaps, etc.)

i also see that you have 2 premixed jugs of ONR to the right of the concentrated jug. do you not find that when you premix it and after awhile the solution turns "white" in colour? i usually mix the ONR clay lube by half gallon and whatever i don't use up, the next time i go to it, the solution is no longer the ONR "blue", instead it has turned white.

any ideas?

16. DirtyWeRX

Thanks!

Thanks, I gave it some serious thought. I kinda figured that what I needed next to "go up" in the detailing world was to start using a rotary polisher. I'm very happy with it. You'll have to come over sometime and try it out! I have a test panel you can use it on if you don't wanna give it a try on your car first.

I thought about arranging my products in the order of application but figured I wouldn't like it asthectically.

Those gallons have been mixed for a few weeks now and haven't noticed any color change. I don't know why that would for you... My garage doesn't have much insulation or anything like that. Hmm, have you shaken the bottle up to see if the ONR settled or anything?

17. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

LOL........ yeah, I mixed up 32 oz, and it turned basically milky white. maybe its my water..........

still works perfect for clay lube, that is all I use it for.

18. jjl

jjl Birth of a Detailer

Do you mean clear? I remember reading that this happens because of light exposure or something but it is still fine. I do find at clay lube mix it stays blue, while the normal washing solution i set aside in sprayers turn clear in a day or two. It still has an onr smell though.

19. boredstudent3

boredstudent3 Wax on..Wax off

yeah like what kilo and jjl said, the solution turns clear and doesn't stay like the ONR blue colour. lucky you. i'm jealous...hah

i don't know what it is, but i don't like it turning clear and that is what's preventing me from mixing up a larger batch since i don't want it to turn clear.

yeah this is exactly what is happening, i don't know why.

20. bobbyt

bobbyt Virgin Detailer

Do powerlock resemble the Z2p look at all?

I have done the Z5 with zfx followed by a layer or two of Z2 in later washes. The Z5 takes much longer to haze up without zfx. The Z2 I really didn't notice any difference while working with it but maybe the ZFX magic is in the curing.