Difference between P21s Concours and S100

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by gio, Oct 27, 2008.

1. gio

gio Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Firstly, sorry if this thread is a repost.
    Does anybody can tell me the difference? Cause i tried asking P21s but it was confidential.
    Thanks before....:thumb:

2. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

I've heard people say they were slightly different, and I've heard people claim they were sales reps and that they were the exact same product. The basic trend I've heard is that they are the same/so similar as not to notice a difference. This does not apply to their 100% Carnuaba Wax blend, though.

3. gio

yep me too. i heard about that also. thanks for your comment.

does anybody have ever compared them both?

4. shiny

shiny Jedi Nuba

I've used both and imo there is no perceivable difference.

5. shiny

shiny Jedi Nuba

btw, both are excellent but like other similar waxes like Pinnable Soveran, they don't last very long.

6. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Hi shiny, What makes you say that the Pinnacle waxes don't last that long. Pinnacle states that both SIG & Souveran Last 3 to 4 months. I've been using them and I have never had a problem with them not lasting. obviously you and alot of other people have the same opinion. I guess I'm missing something or someone started a rumor. Thanks.

7. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

There is no percievable difference.

I taped off the hood of my car and did half and half with both of these waxes.

S100 is worth the money. Costs half what p21s costs.

Only difference I noticed between the two is the color of the wax, and p21s is just a hair bit harder than s100.

8. gio

Ok, thank you guys.
    P21s create S100 but the price is very cheap, ;) best buy then...
    i will try the S100 if the P21s run out.