detailing videos

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Calgarydetail, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

im 20... im im old :giggle:.. kidding ofcourse

how old did you think i was?

2. Tampa-Brian

Tampa-Brian Any Rag Vehicle Washer

In the video I would have guessed in your teens, can't really tell anymore though, some 25 year olds look 12 and vice versa, it's a crazy world or maybe my eyes are just losing it.

3. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

It's a crazy world!!!:crasy:

4. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

you have to keep in mind the customers that Adam's Polishes is chasing. For the most part its not pro detailers.

5. Scott's Mobile Detailing

Scott's Mobile Detailing Welcome to Detailing

young detailers ftw!!!!! :cool2:

6. JohnyB

JohnyB Birth of a Detailer

Wax by hand video was good stuff!!!!

7. richy

richy Guest

I'm guessing that means "F*ck the world" which is a biker term...what's that gotta do with this?? Or maybe it means something else too??

8. Calgarydetail

I think its for the win....

9. Calgarydetail

if thats mt video, thanks very much.. if not well good on whoever did it :applause2:

10. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

I passed through comic-con as a junior (age 17) and I was 19 at the time :p. I just wanted to pay for the cheaper ticket :eek:

11. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

FUNNY you say that richy - until someone spelled it out for me I also for the longest thought it mean f*ck the world.. I was like :crasy: what the hell are these kids saying

Now I know and am like :crasy: what are these kids saying... *kidding of course*

12. 02CAMSS

02CAMSS Jedi Nuba

Banana magic"Make sure the trim is dressed before you wax"In English that means Banana Magic stains trim.

13. Calgarydetail

i was in the domincican, we are at the new years dinner. My mom and sis get roses. My little bro and older bro get mini cigars,. I ask how i get a cigar. He tells me I need to be 18... I ask him hold old he thinks i am.... 15... i give him id.. nope 20....

so im smoking my cigar, go to the bar and ask for a drink... get carded.. little bro nope.

i was carded probley 10 tims over the week. My little bro, who is 17 was not asked once. Heck even at checkout they where going to give me a kids band... they thought my id was fake and called the manager......passing off as a minor is easier then proving im of age :eyebrow:

14. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

LOL I didn't ever get ID'd in Mexico and I was 16...and I look 12.

LOL to think about it I have never been ID'd (minus scanning) until this New Years ever. That guy was a prick.....but I was in a bear suit....so ya.....

15. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

WOW!!! man...can't believe your younger bro doesn't get carded. I still don't look my age though...I bet people would guess I'm 17 or something.