1. malypb

malypb New Member

Yes, bottom and top also.

2. Beachzone

Beachzone Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Just ordered the Luxor three tier detailing cart in blue yesterday! Nice buy, thanks guys!

-Beach

3. The Driver

The Driver Birth of a Detailer

Just picked up a harbor freight cart for 30$!

4. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

Used or new? Did you have a really good coupon?

5. The Driver

New, they now have a 25% coupon, I used a 20%... I spent around 45. I bought 3M adhesive and rubber liner for the corners. No dings on my watch. The cart is SOLID, very sturdy and can definitely hold two full buckets an polishers. I might make a cutout to drop the grit gaurd-pad washer right in on top since the only time I'll use this really is when polishing. I HATE putting my polishers on the ground.

[​IMG]

6. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

What steamer is that? I used to have one that looked just like that. I want a new steamer, the one I have only has a 7 foot hose. The cart looks really nice man! I may have to go pick one up. Is red the only color?

7. The Driver

The steamer I actually won on ebay from a repo seller. It's a technovap, I believe the 81 psi model. I absolutely love the steamer, KO's stains to problem. As far as the cart, it only comes in red :( but hey, for 32$ after tax I'm not complaining. I'm probably going to paint it or plastidip it orange or lime green... plus the plastidip will act as a rubber buffer too.

Side note: On the topic of awesome deals an tools that are worth their weight in gold... I also just picked up a werner platform from home depot for 40$, one of the best investments ever. I tweaked it a bit with some 3m grip tape so I don't break my face when washing tall trucks.

mrgolfrider likes this.
  8. ModernBlue9

ModernBlue9 New Member

What's the coupon code?

9. black-n-silver

black-n-silver Any Rag Vehicle Washer

10. Sleper

Sleper New Member

I use a red cart purchased from Canadian Tire about $60 on sale. Did put foam on corners in case it contacted vehicle. Similar to the red one above Works great