Detailer's Domain: Nissan 370Z Nismo - Paint Correction

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by detailersdomain, May 1, 2012.

1. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Looks as if a monkey had gotten a hold of it before you Phil. Nice save!

2. SoCal Garage

SoCal Garage DB Forum Supporter

I'm guessing that Phil did so as the 370Z paint is softer than a chocolate bar left in the sun. You can almost look at a 370Z and mar the paint.

3. XFS

XFS Guest

nice job guys!!:thumb:

4. cnut

cnut DB Forum Supporter

Nice work

5. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

thanks guys!

6. Streetlife

Streetlife Birth of a Detailer

It is soft, luckily when i ordered and took delivery of mine the same day she arrived , she wasn't touched by the dealership (plus i included a list for them to follow once she arrived), no DISO. I got my girl Vanity two months ago, detailed her myself of course, Washed with ONR Clayed with Pinnacle Poly clay, i used Prima Amigo because there were no flaws in the paint as my Polish. Mine is a garage queen too, i used a two Dodo Juice combo Banana Armour and Austintacious, I let both coats cure for 24 hours of course. Now, i'm using spray waxes (Four Star with Polycharger) because the humidity here in Texas is kicking in, and having a garage queen the overall performance of the wax is prolonged. I'll post pics after i take them this weekend:afro:

7. SoCal Garage

SoCal Garage DB Forum Supporter

LOL, my wife wanted one so she purchased one from the first batch of 2009 370Zs to hit the West Coast . It sits mostly in one of the garage bays with less that 10K worth of miles connected to a battery tender. She loves it, but rarely drive it. I've put 1Z Einszett Glanz Wax on it and Plexus on the protective film (and I occasionally dust it off and start the engine for a drive around the cul-de-sac).

8. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

Wow Phil that Red is popping !!!