Denzil's Wax Samples

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Denzil, May 11, 2009.

1. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Happy to oblige. :thumb:

2. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

Paypal and PM sent.

3. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Shipping tomorrow!

Will package this up tonight and ship tomorrow! :)

4. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Pending...

5. Denzil

Denzil Guest

I apologize but I must update you all with some unfortunate news. I did a quick count on how many sample jars I have left and all jars are accounted for except for one. The worst part is that I was about to updated my original post by including Swissvax Saphir as a sample wax as well. Oh well, so much for that idea. :doh:

6. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Shipped!

Shipped!

7. Denzil

Denzil Guest

I'm afraid I have to suspend my little program until more sample containers are obtained. It seems all interest has been satisfied so far and I may or may not resume to offer this deal but then again if enough interest is generated, I just might do it again.

Anyway, I just want to thank all that participated and I hope this was helpful to some members. :)

8. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

hopefully someone will start a thread on how to use Denzil's wax out the little containers he sends them in, LOL!!

9. Denzil

Denzil Guest

That's for you to figure out! ;)

10. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

got mine today. thanks

11. EisenHulk

EisenHulk Birth of a Detailer

Same here!

Thanks, Denz!

12. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Awesome! :applause2:

13. EisenHulk

Hey, Denz....Why does the 50/50 container say "Free lifetime refills" on it?

:sheep: :thumb:

14. Denzil

Denzil Guest

It does? Damn, I gave you the wrong jar!

15. EisenHulk

Hahahaha!

16. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

I got mine today! I ate one of the Lusso's on accident. Tasted a bit like coconut.

Thanks, Denzil, for fast shipping!

17. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Glad to hear everything arrived safely... well, until you ate the Lusso. :thud:

18. DaveS4

DaveS4 Jedi Nuba

Is there a discernible difference between the P21S Concourse Look wax and the 100% Carnauba? Is it worth giving a try if I already have the former?

19. Denzil

Denzil Guest

To be honest I haven't tried the original P21S but supposedly, from what I've read, the 100% is better. By how much, I don't know... it's all subjective anyway. :shrug:

20. carguy461

carguy461 Two Bucket System Washer

I would like to order the following: Lusso Oro ( 1 ) for $ 6 , Pete's # 53 ( 1 ) for $ 7 oz. Do you accept paypal? Let me know if available.:applause2: