Deep Gloss Auto Salon: BMW M3 in Dakar Yellow

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by Deep Gloss Auto Salon, Jul 27, 2008.

1. Brian N

Brian N Jedi Nuba

Great job that interior was in rough shape. Nice to see that LM did such great work on that leather, really really makes me want to get some. And that Yellow topped with Supernatural is just superb. :thumb:

2. phccpickle

phccpickle Virgin Detailer

Hey Jason,

Thanks again for such a great job, it really gave new life to the family toy!! Jason not only does phenominal work, but as a person, he's even better!!

Appreciate it!!

Chris

3. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

MAN! How have I missed this. What a amazing work Jason, the yellow looks fantastic. I was totally blown away by the after pictures!! Again, great work as always :D

4. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

Thansk Brian.. Yellow paintwork REALLY loves Supernatural

You will love LM!!

Hey Chris,

Again, I am very glad you are happy with my work.. and also very nice to see you checking in and commenting.

Thanks to you and your great family for being such kind hosts and, thank you for the kind words!!

Thanks Pirex!!

I am glad you enjoyed the detail.. It was a fun car to see transform not onoy because of the vehicle but, because the owner is a top notch guy that has an emotional connection wit the car.. customers like that are the best!!!

5. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Awesome work. Love the shot with the antenna that is amazing refelction and depth

6. ChristR

ChristR Birth of a Detailer

Great job! Supernatural really made it deep and glowing!

7. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Thanks Sal!

Thanks ChristR

8. blk45

blk45 Jedi Nuba

That Supernatural looks great! Great job Jason and a thorough write up as well. Those mats were trashed!

9. IanB

IanB Two Bucket System Washer

I don't even like BMW, but that car just looks like some serious fun! What a shine too, and the interior just looks ...well professional and stunningly fantastic.

Fabulous work.
    IB

10. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Thanks!

Thanks Ian

11. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

I would like to put my 2 cents in too...great detail. You did a fantastic job...that yellow is just beautiful. WOW:worship2:

12. joep

joep Welcome to Detailing

Fantastic work !!!

13. Zookie

Zookie Jedi Nuba

how long did this take to do?

14. DG 501

DG 501 Jedi Nuba

Very impressive Jason! I know you are loving that extractor!!! You did a great job on that interior! The exterior is exceptional. I am not a big fan of yellow... but WOW!!! The trim looks great too! I can't believe it was just 303, I thought for sure it would have been Black wow or something! anyway..... Thanks for sharing!

15. bezor

bezor Virgin Detailer

Nice....

The money shot: [​IMG]

16. DLR Detailing

DLR Detailing Jedi Nuba

Everyone has pretty well summed up my feelings. That's what I get for missing this exceptional job when it was originally posted. :shrug:

Simply breath taking work, thanks for sharing with us! :applause:

Dave

17. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Thanks Buddy... It was a treat to see this color come to life... The owner did not think the paint was going to become as vibrant as it did

Thanks Joe!

Hmmm.... It twas' quite awhile ago... Can't remember, I would have to dig into my records.. I would imagine no less than 10 hrs

Thanks DG!

You know, I wasn't a big fan of yellow either but after this and an F430 in yellow (Giallo Modena) I did my opinion has changed

Thansk Bezor!

Thank you Sir.. Thank you for the kind words