DB GT5 Night!

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by kyoshiro, Nov 29, 2010.

1. metajames

metajames Birth of a Detailer

What wheel did you get? I want a G27 but I just can't justify the cost.

2. luke093

luke093 Welcome to Detailing

I have an amazing idea! Lets work together to get by challenges! On person gifts a racecar to a member here, and then returns it a day later, that way we wont have to buy millions of dollars worth of cars just to finish a few races? Whos with me on this? Im going to add you all next login.

3. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Logitech Drving Force GT, $100 shipped from Amazon, could not justify cost of G25/27 right now.

4. EvoFire

EvoFire Birth of a Detailer

I'm using the G25 right now, its not really THAT great, the shifter really ruins it.

5. EvoFire

EvoFire Birth of a Detailer

Sorry guys, its actually QQJBB my bad

6. t-dawg

t-dawg Two Bucket System Washer

I swear I'm the only car fanatic who hasn't purchased GT5 yet!!
    Count me in for the next one!

7. luke093

Anyone want some cars!? Just give em back after your done using them or tune them up a lil before you give them back HAHA. I have everything you need for the amateur league, (easy gold imo). Im missing some euro 60's, and some japanese oldies. If you want we can swap and then swap back. I also have a 950hp Viper ACR (bad brakes tho...) and needs better tires. But its a beast in the 3rd league I think its pro.

I think we should set times and dates for the DB race soon!

8. kyoshiro

kyoshiro DB Forum Supporter

yes we should soon!
    So everyone like the idea of Friday night? :D
    and i must say i need a wheel (again) its bothering me how i cant feel the car's grip like i do in real life

9. Minicoop831

Minicoop831 Birth of a Detailer

Darn I would love to participate but NHL 2011 has priorities, I play on a really good EASHL team so I play that Friday and Saturday nights.

You could add me to the list but its highly unlikely i will pop on anytime soon especially during the hockey season

PSN: THE_STIG_831

10. kyoshiro

mmmm everyone should go buy a Kei car and go lol race with em

11. CU2MIKE

CU2MIKE Guest

You're not the only one!
    Oh wait, I don't even have a PS3, lol.

12. kyoshiro

mmm i just thought of a stupid one... 1 tank of gas n laps around a track, your pick of super car to econoboxes LOL (Top Gear episode of Prius VS M3)

13. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

That would be a stupid long race LOL......i would be down but think i would loose focus after a bit of time.

Maybe sometime later...

So what time tomorrow? 7-8 PM EST?

14. kyoshiro

mmm add 2-3hrs to that as PST, prob need to be around 8~10 start to make sure everyones avaliable (its gonna be a late one lol)
    i'll post a place we can all actively chat or somehow make a chatroom on psn.

15. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Good point....time does not matter to me I am free most of the night...

16. luke093

Alright guys! Are we doing this or WHAT! :p

17. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Does not look like it is going to happen tonight...need to plan for tomorrow, if we are a go, tonight or by afternoon tomorrow.

Just got my wheel stand in today also, so much better then my getto rid i was using haha.

18. luke093

Well Ill be online, hopefully someone will invite me if it happens. Its almost 11pm here, I think people on the west coast are still eating dinner and such.

19. kyoshiro

i'll be online in about 1-2 hrs :)

20. luke093

Damn, thats a bit late for me on the east :p Ill see what i can do!