Current Deals and Promotions @ DetailersDomain.com

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by detailersdomain, Nov 6, 2007.

?

Free Shipping over $50 or a Prom Code?

1. Free shipping over $50

71.4%
  2. Promo Code of 10% off

28.6%
  1. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

3m backing plate is in stock very limited qty.

25% off the cam spray would just not work 10% is doable...

2. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

I was kidding.

Seriously though if I needed a cam spray by this Sunday would it be insane for me to say I could drive to DD and just pick it up tomorrow...cash?

3. detailersdomain

sorry no go they are dropped shipped from Ohio I believe.

4. DG 501

DG 501 Jedi Nuba

:applause2:Very nice Sale! Thanks!
    :applause2:JL, as well as many other members are very thoughtful! :headbang: Great bunch of guys here!

5. detailersdomain

good to hear that.

6. detailersdomain

2 1/2 more days pick up the right gifts for your detailing fanatic!

7. detailersdomain

48 hours left : )

8. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

Hey Phil, just an aside - I like the changes you've made to the website a lot. Being able to see the shopping cart while I shop is very handy. And the simplified categories down the left hand navigation make a lot of sense too. Good stuff.

9. detailersdomain

wow someone noticed.

thanks!!!!!

needed some feedback glad you like it.

i'm trying to make it as simple as I can for newbies and newer visitors.

figured this would make much more sense in the long run, any other suggestions?

where you able to locate everything you needed?

10. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

Phil - just a few, minor suggestions. Take them or leave them as you like. As you know, I was a big fan of the old layout, but this one makes sense as well. The new layout is a bit less cluttered - less stuff going on navigationally.

About the only things I can think of are as follows:

1. A "Sale" section in the left-hand nav. Rather than having to go through every category to see what stuff is on special, it'd be nice to have it all in one spot. I know that you've got the "Hot Picks" section on the home page, but it might not occur to users to go back to the home page if they're already a couple levels deep into the site.

2. The "breadcrumb trail" disappears whenever I go into any of the products that are accessible by clicking on the vendor logos from the home page. For example, if I go, from the home page, to:

- Interior car care
    - Einszett Cockpit Premium

At the top of the product page for CP, I get "INTERIOR CAR CARE > Plastic/Vinyl Care >
    einszett Cockpit Premium (16,9 fl oz) ."

However, if I go in like this:

- (Home page)
    - (Click on Einszett logl)
    - (Click on Cockpit Premium)

That "breadcrumb trail" isn't there. I've tried it on a couple others (Metabo, Adam's) and have noticed the same behavior. Not a huge deal, since you've got the left hand nav on all pages, just something inconsistent that I noticed straight away.

3. On the home page, just a small suggestion - would it be possible to list those vendor logos alphabetically? I kind of had to hunt for Adam's for a split second, because I was expecting it to be at or near the top of that list, when it was at the bottom.

PM me if any of this doesn't make sense. Keep up the good work Phil. Seriously, you do a kick ass job, the whole operation is top shelf!

11. detailersdomain

logos alphabetically no problem.

I just don't get the bread crumb trail?

12. Denzil

Denzil Guest

The bread crumb trail is to allow users to track back to previous pages or go to root menus of their current location. Like if I were to click on "INTERIOR CAR CARE" from the left-hand navigation menu, at the top it'll show "INTERIOR CAR CARE > " and if I were to click on "Brushes", at the top it'll show "INTERIOR CAR CARE > Brushes >". However, if I click on the Swissvax logo and then select the "Swissvax Detail Brush", there's nothing that shows up at the top. This is what is referred to as the breadcrumb trail. It makes navigation a bit easier for visitors, hehe.

I guess what some users look for is consistency, including myself. I wasn't aware you wanted some feedback Phil but now I know so I'll try to help you out whenever I can. :)

13. detailersdomain

that's what I thought.

unfortunately by going to the mfg that will be the only root that it will have.

14. detailersdomain

15. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

Order 7549 placed. Dammit! I gotta quit coming to DB so often...

16. detailersdomain

thanks for the order.

17. detailersdomain

logo's are now in alphabetical order!

18. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

Order 7559 placed! After sampling the PO85RD goods, I had to have some of my own. I'm also giving PO203S Power Finish a try - I'm hoping it might be the answer to my one-step polishing needs. A couple of pads, and a Swissvax wheel brush to replace the cheap brush that broke on me yesterday, and I should be set for a while.

Thanks for the sale Phil!

19. detailersdomain

thanks for the order. I appreciate each and every one.

20. reefer_bob

reefer_bob Obsessive Detailer

Ordered! Thanks for the great discount!!!