Current Deals and Promotions @ DetailersDomain.com

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by detailersdomain, Nov 6, 2007.

?

Free Shipping over $50 or a Prom Code?

1. Free shipping over $50

71.4%
  2. Promo Code of 10% off

28.6%
  1. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

Hello everyone. I just wanted to say again thanks for a great 2007. I appreciate all the support and look forward to having a great 2008 with adding new products lines and continuing to serve you the best way possible. To show you our appreciation we are running a special sale for all our loyal customers and members of the forums we sponsor. Everything in our Sale Section will be 20% OFF! This will include Adam's Polishes, Edge Pads and Adapters, and Detailer's Domain Microfiber Products!

Click here for the Super Sale at Detailer's Domain

At checkout please use detailersdomain for the 20% off.

Also please take a look at our video section: Click here for How to Videos

And as you know we offer detailing services to customers in the NY/NJ/CT region. Please take a look at our new gallery of our details:

Click here for Our Details

If you have a question please e-mail me or call.

Thanks again!
    Phil

2. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

Sweet Deal:thumb:

3. detailersdomain

not a bad deal its great to either restock or try some of the items people haven't tried yet.

4. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

5. reefer_bob

reefer_bob Obsessive Detailer

Awesome sale Phil! Thanks, and congrats on your 2007!!!

If anyone hasn't tried some of these products, you should! The Detail Spray is simply spectacular! The clay is awesome, and the car wash is so sudsy and slick... VRT is a really nice product as well!!!

6. detailersdomain

thanks guys! spread the word to your detailing buddies :)

7. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

It always seem that sales pop up when I get my paycheck:thumb:!! Hopefully I'll get an order in soon, do you have any idea on how long you are going to be running this sale?

8. detailersdomain

maybe a week/ or while supplies last.

once they are all gone I will have to restock at that point when the sale items get pulled off that's when it will stop :)

9. Cooter

Cooter Guest

I dont need any towels, but I really like those red with the black edging. I might as well order them while they're on sale!

10. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

20% is tempting to drop a fistfull of cash but with the weather we are getting up here right now everything will be frozen solid waiting to clear customs :cold:

Im still gonna hold out tilll spring hoping for another sale then.......

11. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Well, I just got done placing an order. Im a product ho. What can I say.

12. Nica

Nica Banned

lol...:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: well there is nothing wrong with that, I don't know but I can't get enough products...I just keep ordering and ordering hahahahaha glad to hear I'm not the only one that does that :thumb:

I agree though that's one heck of a sale :applause2:

13. detailersdomain

hey I'm just looking out for everyone if I can wiggle my way around to give you all the best prices and service I know I'm doing my job.

14. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Thanks for all the group buys in 2007!!!

15. detailersdomain

I'm thinking of what's next. Just make sure you all keep spreading the word, the more the word spreads about Detailer's Domain the better the deals will get :)

As for the update on the Flex XC3401 we have 5 left in stock.

They are still flying off the shelf.

16. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

Are you going to stock the Flex Rotarty? I'm thinking about taking a plung and trying it out. The L 3403 VRG, I want to buy the metabo, but I Like having the trigger. The Flex looks like a good machiene. I was wondering if you had any Ultrafina left and if its the US or UK version? :thumb:

17. detailersdomain

I have the UK version of Ultrafina in stock.

As for the flex rotary I can get it for you if you want....

As for the Metabo.. I have it in stock.

Hit me up and I can hook it up.... :)

18. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

Will do :thumb: !!! When I get my next check in, I have some business to take care of first. Great CS as always, Bump for a great Deal and a Great Guy!!:thumb: :woot: :elefant:

19. detailersdomain

20. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Hey Phil, I just sent three people from AG over to you to purchase a flex.