Current Deals and Promotions @ DetailersDomain.com

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by detailersdomain, Nov 6, 2007.

?

Free Shipping over $50 or a Prom Code?

1. Free shipping over $50

71.4%
  2. Promo Code of 10% off

28.6%
  1. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

which code specifically and what are you trying to buy?

2. detailersdomain

found the problem... you can call me at 201-244-6220 and I can put the order in for you.

3. DieselMDX

DieselMDX Obsessive Detailer

what a great deal!

4. DieselMDX

uhh ohhh this is bad news :-(

5. detailersdomain

Diesel, yes it is. But I can't do much about it. PM me if you need some consoling.

6. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

So we can still get a discount, but we have to get it in before the end of the year?

I can see that though, they are and want to stay a high end product.

7. DieselMDX

thanx Phil we will be talking soon

8. P1et

Bulk order of Mystery coming up sir?

How did that Jetseal work out for you?

9. detailersdomain

I got Mystery in stock so your welcome to pick some up.

10. DieselMDX

awesome thank you very much used it on my wheels and they are bulletproof. Going to be using it on a maxima hopefully soon.

the beading is amazing

THANK YOU very much!!!!!!

u ever need anything let me know..

11. reefer_bob

reefer_bob Obsessive Detailer

I just got a tub of the SV wheel wax... I'm hoping for good results.

I just can't justify the more expensive waxes / products when the Lusso Oro, Menzerna, and Adams stuff works so well.

Having said that, I just felt like splurging a bit on something from SV... :)

I would really like to try their 'Shield' wax for a Daily Driver...

12. P1et

You know it! Glad it worked out for you.

13. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

I have the SHIELD on my M5, good durability, nice glossy finish, dont know about its anti-static capabilities though, and not as deep as some others. I like it, but $200? I think I would prefer Zymol Concourse.

SW Autobahn doesnt last as long as JS and is PRIMO EXPENSITIVO!

14. detailersdomain

Did you apply cleaner fluid before hand?

15. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

I did not, but personally I feel that cleaner fluid is made for the average consumer who just slops on the wax thinking thats all the car needs without properly prepping the paint.

IMO my prepping method is better than the precleaners that any of the companies offer Zymol/SW/VW/Lusso/etc.

I have used Onyx and Concourso with and without the SW fluid and to me there was very little difference. I believe what caused this difference is the product used before LSP.

JS give the wax a different look than say a EZ creme. EZ creme give a look more similar to the HD/SW Fluid.

16. detailersdomain

I was referring to the Autobahn for the wheels.

so prior to using autobahn you prepped all the wheels with menzerna or the like?

It sounds crazy but using the cleaner fluid/hd/ or the like prior to a paste wax does make a difference. It does clean up the surface for the wax to bond better. I was in total agreement with you until the last few details where I prepped and corrected paint then followed with cleaner fluid and then the paste wax (not the sealant) Just my 2 cents but to each his own I guess if you are happy with the results and the customer is too, then it works. :)

17. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

I have talked to david wylle of VW before and i was asking him about lite cleasne, he says it helps wax (not sealnt but wax) bond better as there is some wax in the cleanse. this small amount of wax helps buffer the paint.. this is paraphrased ofcourse so i hope i didnt not misunderstand..but i think that is what he said

18. Nica

Nica Banned

:nod: yea I would have to agree with you on this one Phil, I've used Zymol waxes for a bit now and I've tried it both ways with the chocolate cleanse and with out and I always love the way it finishes off with the chocolate pudding lol.

It seems to give it that extra umph...but again that's just me though...:hippie:

19. P1et

I have never tried cleansing before, but will on my next detail!

If anything, the surface will be completely clean before applying LSP after polishing.

20. DieselMDX

i have used zymol/souveran on top of polished paint but have never used it over HD. Maybe I will try it out when i get a chance