Current Deals and Promotions @ DetailersDomain.com

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by detailersdomain, Nov 6, 2007.

?

Free Shipping over $50 or a Prom Code?

1. Free shipping over $50

71.4%
  2. Promo Code of 10% off

28.6%
  1. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

2. detailersdomain

Okay so we added a couple towels to the line up the "Uber" all purpose microfiber towel (yellow) works great on interiors /exterior etc... as well as the "Uber" glass microfiber towel (green)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We also decided to name our complete microfiber line "Uber".
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In celebration of this I have decided to offer volume discounts on all of our towels like before.

On top of that anything in the MICROFIBER SECTION (Click here)WILL BE DISCOUNTED ANOTHER 20% OFF.

JUST USE MFSALE20 AT CHECKOUT AND ENTER IN THIS CODE IN THE DISCOUNT CODE BOX AND YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY TO SAVING HUGE AND STOCKING UP ON MF TOWELS AND EVEN MF DETERGENT.

Note: This discount code will only work with products in the MF section, if you want to order anything else please go ahead and put a second order in we will credit the lower of the two shipping numbers. Don't forget the member code for the 10% off.

Sorry for the inconvenience currently our shopping cart can not stack codes.

E-mail or PM if you have any questions.

3. euroslvt

euroslvt Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Just ordered a bunch, thanks Phil.

4. detailersdomain

5. brianja

brianja Jedi Nuba

I was just taking a MF inventory last night. Was having trouble deciding if I really needed more.

Looks like I am def. placing an order now.

Thanks for helping me make up my mind!

6. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

This is going to be bad news for quite a few poeple here!!!

7. detailersdomain

hehhah I aim to please.

8. jshillin

jshillin Birth of a Detailer

Great sale Phil, to I already ordered a bunch from you the last time you had them on sale... They are actually still in the plastic. I haven't had time to wash them and use them yet.

9. detailersdomain

yup I know. thanks for the support.

10. gmblack3

gmblack3 Top 9 detailer in the US to serve you in Atlanta

I used the 3403 more this past week on the 3 cars I polished. I got to say I was more impressed then I was with my initial comments.

Like FMINUS said the metal portion of the body will get hotter then the metabo, but I never had it shutdown. I used it for about 45 mins of heavy compounding w/ a 6" black edge wool pad. I was also using it with a yellow edge pad and M105. Having the trigger is a big plus IMO when dealing with the fast cutting action of M105. So I very much prefer the 3403 over the metabo when using it with M105.

More to come later.

11. mShu7

mShu7 Birth of a Detailer

Is anybody having issues with this machine jumping to a very high speed when adjusting the dial? I used it on an entire car the other day and every time I would go from speed 2 to speed 1, it would kick UP the speed to what I would consider a dangerous speed. A couple times it even did it when I was trying to increase the deal from 2 to 3.

12. gmblack3

gmblack3 Top 9 detailer in the US to serve you in Atlanta

No, not at all.

13. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

I wonder if the heat buildup will lessen as the tool begins to break in a little? Either way the main thing is it didnt go into self protection and shut down.

14. detailersdomain

I will be ending this sale shortly so order up if you haven't.

Thanks!

15. blucpe

blucpe Birth of a Detailer

phil i just orderd a gal. of oid i hope i got the sale price, order no. 3466.

16. detailersdomain

you got the sale price we are waiting for more to come in hopefully this week.

17. blucpe

blucpe Birth of a Detailer

thanx for the quick reply.

18. detailersdomain

19. detailersdomain

we have more in stock so order now.

20. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

Its amazing the power a good sale has over the mind. :thud: 2weeks ago I got a bunch of new MF from CG and my supply of MF is nicely stocked right now...but I really couldnt resist. I ordered 7 Ubers just now(the blue and greys ones looked pretty)