CRSpotless Offical Gb‏

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Calgarydetail, Apr 21, 2008.

1. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

Fminus is in the same state as CR so he has an advantage...

2. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

O yeah, whenever ever I order from Phil I get my orders NEXT DAY!!!!!!!!! Well the CR got delivered today but items he stocks are always next day.

3. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Phils so fast even when he ships from NJ I get it next day. :p

4. Smith2287

:nod:

5. Smith2287

I got my unit today and put it together but my question is can I use a bigger input hose rather than that little two footer. My water supply at my hose is sort of in a a little garden and don't want to put the unit in the flower bed. If it makes a difference I will figure something out but I am not sure it does.

6. blk45

blk45 Jedi Nuba

Leave the two footer and just use a longer hose between the house valve and the two footer.

7. blk45

blk45 Jedi Nuba

Yeah, but they threw in a free refill ($90), a 50 foot hose and a sprayer.

8. trl2112

trl2112 Two Bucket System Washer

at costco it on sale for the same price free shipping, plus tax.

Costco - CR SPOTLESS De-ionized Water Filtration System

Like blk45 says you get:

Bonus: 50’ Garden Hose
    Bonus: (2) Sets Quick Connects
    Bonus: (2) Bags of Resin (R2-20) $90 value

at CRSpotless.com - Wash, Rinse, and Walk Away right now they state "For A Limited Time Only
    All Systems Come With 1 Resin Refill & 2 Quick Disconnects"

Phil can you verify if your group buy units come with the free refill and 2 Quick connects?

9. Denalio

Denalio Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Costco in Canada is selling them for $499.00 with the same bonuses. Canadians get hosed again...no pun intended.

10. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Exactly and get a couple of quick connects to make connection to the jumper hose and the longer garden hose much easier. Also I used a shorter jumper hose on the discharge side to hook to my pressure washer inlet.

11. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

You also have to have a costco membership or you pay 5% more. I saw this deal when I bought mine from Phil. I could have purchased from costco but went with Phil just because. If something goes wrong with my CR I know Phil will make it right as his customer service is better than anyones out there. If something goes wrong with the one from Costco I shudder to think of the hassel to make the transaction right. To me piece of mind was worth giving up two measly bags of resin.

12. Smith2287

Thanks I will pick some up a sears tomorrow, my water i think is very hard here so I am only going to use it to rinse so quick connects will make it much quicker and easier. I should really get a TDS meter as I feel the water dries on my truck almost immediately with hard water spots all the time. I think this makes it hard but will never know without the tester.

13. trl2112

trl2112 Two Bucket System Washer

True I have not purchased from Phil yet but have heard nothing but great things from here and other forums. I would rather buy from a forum sponsor and the little guy. Just weighing the options and asking Phil if his GB unit will get the free items offered at the manufacturers website right now.

14. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

I thought it comes with a TDS meter already? :shead:

15. Smith2287

It does but it tests the water inside the machine. Once the meter starts reading 20 PPM and and up its time to replace the cylinders inside the machine. I just brought a cheap gauge to check the levels on the water not through the spotless wash machine.

16. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

Roger roger. I hope mine gets here before the weekend.

17. Smith2287

Yeah its going to be raining here till mid next week so mine won't be put to use yet.:thumbdown:

18. ZeroGravity

ZeroGravity Any Rag Vehicle Washer

:doh:

19. Smith2287

Quick question guys I just use mine and am I supposed to drain the resins after use or is it okay to keep the water in them until the next time i use it?

20. Nica

Nica Banned

I normaly just leave the water in the container and usually sits there for a week till I can use it again, but that's just me :shrug: