CR Spotlesss at Costco.com

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by jake_b, Nov 11, 2008.

1. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

Agree...especially in any state that gets lots of sun radiation (FL, TX, etc)

2. Nica

Nica Banned

Oh really, wow interesting. I purchased a few of them one extra for my self and a few for some members here. But boy when I saw the price I was shocked, who knows if will ever see that price again but it was interesting and fun I got a rush out of it :headbang: :headbang:

3. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Quick question about using a CR spotless. After rinising the car off do you go back and clean the windows or will glass dry spot free as well?

4. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

Everything...paint, windows, chrome, plastic, etc etc etc dries without waterspots. Rinse it in the sun on a 40 above day and let it dry on its own.....not a single waterspot. :headbang:

5. jake_b

jake_b Obsessive Detailer

Thanks for the response guys. I'll probably purchase it very soon. hihihi...

Hey NIca maybe you can sell me that $100 CR Spotless to meee... let's say double the price..?? lol

Anybody tried it out on winter days? Wash and spray in the car and then forget drying with towel coz it's cold outside..???

Do you guys connect your CR spotless in a pressure washer? Do you still get 0 ppm of water??

6. jake_b

jake_b Obsessive Detailer

Picus wanna sell me one of the units that you bought??:thumb: