CQuartz sale : Order question

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by ltebow34, Oct 21, 2010.

1. ltebow34

ltebow34 Birth of a Detailer

Hei guys I just share the sale from the mailing list from autoaesthetica.com here and I have questions before placing.

I usually gonna buy in large size for cost effective and advantage with discounting.

I am going to buy 1 or 2 of 5 Liter of IronX, 1 maybe 2 Liter of SoPure(I think cleanair rename) and a few of the 30ml Cquartz and 1 Liter of Reload

I know that by Richy I can get whole car covered in 25ml or less of Cquartz but for USERS how many cars can I cover with 1 Liter of SoPure and each 1 Liter of IronX? I think I read 100-200 ml is usually good for 1 car for Ironx, is this true? What about SoPure, post on other forum say that even nastiest of stuff is eliminated with Sopure so no more covering smell

Tnx guys

2. ltebow34

Post bump

Can someone help give idea of coverage? TY

3. richy

richy Guest

Send Bryansbestwax a PM. He is a user of IronX and has developed a system whereby he uses less than the average person would due to his order of operations. As far as SoPure, I got a one ounce bottle as a sample which I sprayed in my FX. There was a musty smell that my wife always complained about when she got in the car (I couldn't smell it but I probably smoke too many cigars, LOL). That size was 1/2 the recommended amount but got rid of the smell. It was not a strong smell though so it probably depends on how rancid an odour you're trying to eliminate. The product needs light exposure to activate, don't forget that. Hope that helps. Hopefully someone who has used it more than my one time can chime in for you.

4. ltebow34

Well I going to clean well before using SOpure so I think that can help. So 30ml is ~1 oz? You used 15ml!? Nice. Did you leave this outside, I am reading other thread on it, so excited to use all new products. I stocked up nice