Cooter's OCD sale

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Cooter, Mar 28, 2009.

1. wagonproject

wagonproject Jedi Nuba

lol, my paypal account thanks you. I kept refreshing to see if anyone would take it while trying to convince myself.

Awesome prices on stuff also!

2. spK

spK DB Forum Supporter

Damint, i was waiting for it to be $40 with collinite :)

3. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

Yeah no kidding......I couldnt believe it took this long to sell. Sometimes I hate this place :D

PayPal sent :)

4. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Sorry Spk!! You can still get the rest of it =)!

5. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Haha, glad to see that stuff is moving along Heath!

6. spK

spK DB Forum Supporter

Did you even use the lusso stuff? Mine is still brand new lol

7. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Nope. Never did. I've got another bottle of Lusso cleaner that I'm gonna try to use soon.

8. Cooter

Cooter Guest

All orders went out today except for 2. Duratys, I had to pick up a customs form at the P.O. . I'll sent it out tomorrow. Lonewolf, yours isnt out yet either.

This lot is still available.
    Priced is shipped CONUS.

9. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

The garage is still packed to the point I cant walk through it so no rush from me.

10. michakaveli

michakaveli Welcome to Detailing

LOL, same here.... I'm running out of room on the wall shelves I just put up.

11. Cooter

Cooter Guest

$35 for the lot shipped CONUS!

12. joep

joep Welcome to Detailing

well cooter my products arrived safe and sound....i have a question on the ARO :shead: ? was the gallon in the pic a full 128 ounces ? and where in the heck is my sprayer for the FC&S ..lol

13. joep

C'mon cooter !!! from the size of the bottles used for shipping it appears to be no more then 80 oz's ? no big deal on the sprayer it can be replaced but, it would of been nice to have the original sprayer in the pictures..

14. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Did you actually measure/weigh it?

15. joep

whats up denzil..i didn't give weighing the product any thought but did add the total ounces of all three bottles ..the product wasn't shipped in it's original container..it was shipped in 3 seperate bottles

1 -24oz -mountain dew bottle :thud:

1-24oz spray bottle

1-32 oz spray bottle

16. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Got my stuff today Heath! Thanks for the extra goodies and box :D

17. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Joe, I deleted the pics but iirc I stated it was for half a gallon of ARO, not a full gallon. Shipping on the package was $10.35. Believe me, I lost money on this sell. Shipping for 12 boxes ran me $116. I sent 4 off more on tuesday and even have 2 more to ship tomorrow.

I can put the bottle in a box and ship it to you with the FCnS sprayer. I dont trust those sprayers. I'd rather have it arrive intact with a coke bottle top instead of a box full of quick detailed peanuts.

I'll get that out to you in the morning Joe.

18. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

how much for wheel wax? zip 19087

19. joep

Cooter,no need to ship anything else..i was just wondering if the ARO was a full gallon regardless it's more then enough product for me..
    as soon as the weather breaks i'll be looking forward to testing out the PFW pad in the next few weeks..

joe

20. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Hey Joe, You'll like the ARO. It works good. I think Eagle One A2Z wheel/tire cleaner maybe a little stronger and the good thing about it is, its OTC.