Congrats Nica and DetailingBliss.com 2500 strong!

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by detailersdomain, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Andrsn

Andrsn Virgin Detailer

Congrats to the site and Phil did you ever hear from SV about my brushes that broke if not I may have to order another. Thanks

2. Bunky

Bunky Guest

I am proud to sponsor DB and the people here. Nice people and less drama.

3. Nica

Nica Banned

Well no need to thank me guys, it's the members that make it worth wile and having great sponsors helps tremendously. I mean having great sponsors that look after the forum just as much as I do is great, so a big thank you to to the members and the sponsors. It's a group effort really :peace:

4. Dannyk

Dannyk Jedi Nuba

Phil, could you look into my order please, i emailed and Sue responded. I thought i had entered the 2500 #ok but it didn't deduct on checkout? Thanks
    Daniel Kugler

5. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

what is the order number?

6. NotZeroSix

NotZeroSix Any Rag Vehicle Washer

When will you get the grit gaurd bucket washer in stock?

7. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Placed an order! Cant wait to get my light. I'm gonna be using it more for work. You'd be suprised of the number of houses we go in at night that are very dark. Wreck scenes are usually dark too unless they're in the city limits. Looks like a sweet little light!! Thanks Phil!!

8. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Carry some spare cr123 with you in case the battery you are using dies. Always good to have some backup primaries. Duracell makes some good cr's

9. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Whats the avg time on one battery?

10. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

On a 18650 battery you get apx (tested):

General 12:44 to 50%
    Turbo 02:47 to 50%

On CR123 you get apx (tested):

General 15:36 to 50%
    Turbo 01:40 to 50%

Fenix TK11 Review

11. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

Thanks again for the great sale buddy (order #12587). Carlos thanks again for all your hard work you put in the day in and day out, it's no wonder why this forum has grown to 2500 members so fast!!!

12. detailersdomain

the grit guard pad washer is in stock now.

13. blackjz

blackjz Jedi Nuba

hei phil i can't get the code worked out..it didn't show the discount on the cart but it did when i put "DB", can you help me out?

14. detailersdomain

its not going to show as a total its going to show on each line item I think you're the only one that's having any issue :) lol

15. mutmanns

mutmanns DB Forum Supporter

Looks like I picked a great time to join this forum. I have been watching from the outside for a while now. Collinite and Swissvax Pneu for me. Order has been placed. Thanks Phil!!!!

16. detailersdomain

For those of you that are ordering machines please add the hardware code in the link.

Stack those with the 2500 code and all the necessary codes should do its thing.

Also for those of you that took the 2500 on hardware like the Flex Kit/PC Kits the orders have been canceled so please put a new order in, thanks!

17. rtrt2889

rtrt2889 Birth of a Detailer

Just put in an order. Order #12610.

Thanks Phil

18. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

finally placed my order last minute. really shouldnt be buying anything, but i couldnt help myself! thanks phil you rock.

19. detailersdomain

no problem guys the sale ends midnight tonight so get the orders in :)

20. Stems

Stems Birth of a Detailer

Order 12654 placed :D