Congrats Nica and DetailingBliss.com 2500 strong!

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by detailersdomain, Sep 17, 2009.

1. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

when do you think you will be getting the autobahn back in stock phil?

2. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

we got some in today but its going really fast.

3. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

Order placed! I got a pot of Americana wax, some Adam's glass cleaner and a 1Z ultimate interior kit (Gummipfledge, leatherpfledge, cockpit, ACKlima and plastik cleaner) Great deals! Thanks Phil!

4. detailersdomain

no problem make sure you tell the detailing community about this milestone...and the sale.. :)

5. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

This is amazing Phil, thanks!

6. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

Phil, you are awesome! Thanks!

7. HomeChicken

HomeChicken Two Bucket System Washer

Thanks Phil, finally get to try out your new Uber yellow pads!

8. detailersdomain

I think we have gone mad! We have added a few more limited items to the Deal Section, take the 25% off....

9. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Thank you Carlos for starting this forum. We all love this forum. We all gladly thank you for letting us be a part of this growing community. To many ppl here, we feel we have one of the best user friendly detailing sites on the web. We're like a family. We have our little squables from time to time but if each one of us had a neighbor on DB we'd gladly help them on a job and expect nothing in return. Just to help out a fellow DB member would be payment enough. I love this site and the members that are on here. People helping people. Thank Carlos, you da man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Keep rolllin!!!!!!!!

10. acc1079

acc1079 Guest

Order placed phil, but already remembered something I forgot. I wanted to pick up an uber sponge.... but of course forgot to put it on there. Can you add them, or do I need to place another order? Just let me know either way.

Order# 12553

11. detailersdomain

thanks for the order you guys don't read or see all our deals do you.

Till the end of the month every order gets a free uber yellow wash sponge.... :)

12. acc1079

acc1079 Guest

LOL< i must have missed that one.... but LUCKY ME!!! Thanks again Phil!!! Awesome sale and great support for DB!!!

13. Stems

Stems Birth of a Detailer

Holy crazy deal!

I might just have to order a few things! Question though, do you ship USPS to Canada? Or does it depend on how big the order is? I don't want to get dinged by brokerage fees from UPS or FedEx :(

14. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

Okay, order 12554 Placed!

Tried to find a dd decal or shirt or something like that to buy, but no luck. For some reason I thought you had those.

15. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

I'm placing my order as soon as I get home and can think clearly about just how much to spend :D

16. detailersdomain

hahahahaha

sorry if I haven't answered any phone calls or emails its a bit crazy today.

17. detailersdomain

I'm glad to report that all orders made prior to 1:32 PM (eastern time) have been shipped.

everything else will be shipped out on Monday.

Let your friends know.

18. acc1079

acc1079 Guest

Whats the problem? You act like your getting a few orders in or something. :shead: :poke:

19. Dangler

Dangler Birth of a Detailer

Just placed order 12560

This discount was too good to pass up.

if ships by Monday, I'm NJ, i should def get it by Thurs. right?

Would've picked up, but have no time during the week to get out to your shop.

20. detailersdomain

if it goes out monday you would get it tuesday.