College

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by 02blackout, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Norseman

Norseman Virgin Detailer

Nice mustang man they are fun cars. Heres mine I had about a year ago. Cant beat black ;)

[​IMG][/IMG]

2. TheRustySuper

TheRustySuper Obsessive Detailer

Props for keeping your car so nice at college! I'm going off to college next year (class of 2011 FTW!) and I don't think I'll be able to keep my GTI that clean while I'm there. The good thing is the colleges I'm looking at are only about an hourish drive from my house, so I can always come home and visit to clean the car :)

3. 02blackout

02blackout DB Forum Supporter

UPDATE #2

My dorm:
    [​IMG]

Private bath:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can see SV Insignis and CG Ezyme on my desk shelf:
    [​IMG]

My roomie sleeping at like 2 in the afternoon hahaha:
    [​IMG]

I brought all my detailing stuff here to school because I have a few big details coming up. He said he has a few buds with nice cars, so hopefully the word will spread:
    [​IMG]

I store some of it under my bed. Buckets, cords, and tripods are in my cars trunk:
    [​IMG]

Box of all the products I bring for a detail. Red bag has all my MFs. Blue bag has all my pads:
    [​IMG]

I had to be Aladdin for a dance thing my pledge class had to do. All the frat and sororities did a show for Make A Wish, in which we sent a young girl to Disney World:
    [​IMG]

Bid Day, covered in some tasty beverages ;):
    [​IMG]

Game days are absolutely insane, nobody is in the stands in the background because this is 2 hours before the game. Pledges have to save seats :(:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And of course, my car:
    [​IMG]

4. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

Damn... my dorm freshman year was a total shithole compared to yours... Nice Stang!

5. luke093

luke093 Welcome to Detailing

Your school is AMAZING! Completely upscale, large rooms etc. I'm heading out neat year, but a car is just too much on insurance- $350/month at the bare minimum under my dad. I have to be primary driver as we would then have 3 cars. Insurance in Canada is quite brutal!

Btw ;) Who are the lucky ladies!