clay magic patent

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by armenakadino, Nov 1, 2011.

1. mrd0t

mrd0t Obsessive Detailer

This could cut my clay time by 75%!

2. Paul S

Paul S Birth of a Detailer

I want to let those who read my post about Nanoskin know that they were at the show but were in a different location then what the show guide had listed. I watched their demo which peaked my interest .A sales rep took me out to the Hilton parking lot and used it by hand on a Nissan truck with impressive results. I will be giving this product a trial run very soon.

3. MrPolished&Waxed

MrPolished&Waxed Obsessive Detailer

who was the sales rep?

4. Stokdgs

Stokdgs Detail Master

Their website is Professional Car Care Products - Protect Your Investment with New Nanotechnology

Located in La Habra, CA.
    Sell all kinds of products in addition to the Auto Scrub.
    No pricing of any of their products on their website and not all products are there in picture or information.
    I found the 6" nanoskin autoscrub pad on amazon for $49.95 ! Holy ClayBar Batman !!! :)
    I agree with Houston above, it would have to cut the time to do the task a bunch while it also cut a swath through your wallet !!! :)

Dan F

5. Paul S

Don't recall his name but he was a young man from the Ukraine. There was also a Auto Magic rep there named Tim Gibson promoting Nanocoat.

6. Paul S

Their claim was a pad would last 40-60 cars .The rep claimed a lubricant (Glide)must be used with this pad or another lube/wax combo which name escapes me at the moment.

7. MrPolished&Waxed

MrPolished&Waxed Obsessive Detailer

Paul, Tim Gibson is my AM rep from NW Ohio. Pretty small world. The other product may have been the orange, nano shine RTU. It has "protection" capabilities.

8. extrabolts

extrabolts Any Rag Vehicle Washer

You can't just "renew" a patent. You'd have to get a new one - based on some improvement that was not previously disclosed. When the patent expires, what was previously patented turns over to the public domain and it can be copied. Think generic drugs...