Chemical Guys- what are the must haves???

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by supercharged, Oct 26, 2007.

1. GLuXuRy

GLuXuRy Birth of a Detailer

think im going to have to pick up some more stuff this weekend ... sad to say but me being there every saturday is becoming a habbit, Paul worries when i dont show =/

2. CptMidway

CptMidway Virgin Detailer

Haha, a buddy and I usually drive up from SD once a month to shoot the shit with Paul.

3. sercastik

sercastik Virgin Detailer

HAHA...If you cruise through enough times you'll get to the point where you need NO products. Going in person is great though. Paul for President!

4. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

At least for governor...DETAIL CALIFORNIA!!!

5. fricker66

fricker66 Birth of a Detailer

JetSeal 109 is awesome. EZ Creme Glaze works great as well. I've used a lot of their Bare Bones and find it works really well even on dirty wheel wells.

I have yet to try their Fabric Protectant on vehicle carpet but have used it in the house. Can report it allows for easy clean up including chocolate ice cream! I need to get around to applying it in the cars...

Their microfiber towels have been great as well. Their blue towels tend to bleed a little excessively and have to be washed separately unless you want all your towels to be blue. They do work well though.