Chemical Guys - SHOWOFF!

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by FMINUS, Oct 28, 2007.

1. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

These new ones are nice, but I must not be a MF guy.
    MY favorite 2 are still the Yellow w black trim/AG Purple jrs AND the teal edgeless towels/AG indigo edgeless.

Nothing new has really impressed me so far.

But the word from CG is...... beware of the MF monster...... its coming........

2. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

those look like sweet towels.. nice order

3. eShine

eShine Guest

Order some Cookie Monsters. ;)

4. Calgarydetail

i got my cookie monsters yesterday, i have to say i was very impresed. They are much fluffier then i thought it would be. im excited to try them

5. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Im planning on it! :scared:

6. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

How's the fluffer compared to the elite towels?

7. triplet

triplet Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Cookie monster are great i must admit!

Fminus - you wanna sell some MF? :D If not thats :cool:

8. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Sure email me.

I went to the site and YIKES! The price is much more than what I pay for CG edgeless.

9. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

very true!

10. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

[​IMG]

This pic is AWESOME! The old pics of THE GENERAL did not do this justice. I dont think I have seen a fatter towel! :cool2:

11. Calgarydetail

i was shocked at how thick and fluffy they were. When i ordered it was the old pic, did not do it justice. I have a feeling you will be more then happy with the cookie monster:coffee:

12. Calgarydetail

well iknow he can get most things in, just takes some time.. ask carlos and pat.. both have send chris on some wild goose chases :hi:

13. Nica

Nica Banned

Yup, Chris can get anything you need/want....I just sent Chris on another goose chase :headbang:

Both Chris and Phil are wicked guys for that they go way out of there way to satisfy the thurst for detailing products, top notch forum supporters :beerbang:

14. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Question: I know that these fat towels are great for doing waterless washes, etc., but do they have enough "bite" to remove waxes and sealants?

I waxed my truck the other day and found that one "thinner" towel worked better at removing it than the "fluffier" towels.

15. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Workes nice to remove wax and sealent for me :D One pass, bye bye!

16. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Another stop at CG

Bare Bones Undercarriage Dressing!
    Prototype Purple Glass Cleaner!

[​IMG]

17. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

Another sweet order, your orders are always sweet!!

How do you like that butter wax? I got a 16 oz size which I have not had a chance to try out yet.

18. Nica

Nica Banned

Nice order there FMINUS :thumb:

Likes like it's CG guys for you, well done.

Thanks for sharing.

19. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Looks really wet when on, easy application, DOES NOT last for anything!

So why did I get it? A lot of owners want something they can take with them so I give them this and the Leather Conditioner. (Thats also "eh")

20. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

OK, you just answered my question there Phil. I was convinced you did not like the leather conditioner that much, but I guess it a makes for a nice "thank you" package that you can leave behind.

How much does he charge for the empty bottles? You could easily start a local business by buying gallons and selling them in 8 oz. or 16 oz. bottles. Get a good deal on some Jetseal, rebottle it in 8 oz. bottles and watch them fly off the shelf!

PS: wicked order! I guess that Bare Bones is the same as Adam's Undercarriage Spray, which fappin' love by the way.

What is in the red gallon bottle all the way to the left?