Chemical Guys price waxes' increase?

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by supercharged, Apr 12, 2008.

1. MWAUTOPRO

MWAUTOPRO Jedi Nuba

I believe it was petes 53.

2. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

I believe 50/50 was numbered and Petes was signed....I would have to look to be sure ...but thats how i think it goes...

AL

3. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Al is correct.

4. distrbd

distrbd New Member

5. joep

joep Welcome to Detailing

Al is always correct and dont ya ever forget it :tiptoe: :p:

6. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Thanks for the heads up Joe:thumb:

7. DieselMDX

DieselMDX Obsessive Detailer

53 has a good beading?

8. HAN

HAN Birth of a Detailer

Some of the best I've ever seen...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pete

9. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

I just ordered it from them...$44 with shipping...ordering from US distributor would cost more beacuse of same shipping charges, plus that tax. I hate tax...I always try to buy stuff from a different state so I don't pay it...

10. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Without a doubt. And for a wax, it lasts a LONG time. An absolute gem out there. Best beading out of all my waxes.

This is a recent details where I used Pete's '53 over Jetseal, came out great...

[​IMG]

11. jshillin

jshillin Birth of a Detailer

I just did the same thing... I'm not sure why though, I don't need anymore nubas.

12. Raz5219

Raz5219 Virgin Detailer

Can someone compare 50/50 with Pete's? What are the differences between the two?

13. zoomzoom mazda5

zoomzoom mazda5 Wax on..Wax off

Hoped i don't get in trouble for this, but i seen these waxes at Detail Emporium .

14. oneshare325

oneshare325 Two Bucket System Washer

First post here! (I have yet to introduce myself) I run a professional detailing business though and not a total noob....

But thank you for telling me that...Just ordered some from there!! CG site was 130 to the door for both, and detail emporium was 81 to my door!! Thanks so much for telling us that!! I just bought some 50/50 but my 53 was almost gone, and now I have 1 more of each at the old prices!! thanks again!!:worship2:

15. DieselMDX

DieselMDX Obsessive Detailer

wow great deals on those waxs!

order up on 53 thanx guys!

16. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

'53 is for very tight beading, bright look. 5050 deaper/wetter look, not as tight in beading.

17. P1et

You are the MAN! Has anyone ordered from them before? I'm about to place an order there...

18. roos

roos Virgin Detailer

check the prices now...... :whistle:

19. oneshare325

oneshare325 Two Bucket System Washer

Back down again...??

20. P1et

That is AWESOME! Looks like a LOT of people complained and 50/50 and Pete's '53 is back on "sale" again.

PAUL IS THE FOOKIN' MAN!!!