Chemical guys new waxes

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by Daz4311, May 22, 2010.

1. Daz4311

Daz4311 Virgin Detailer

Believe they are fetching some new waxes out..anybody know anything about these???

2. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

No recent info, they were talking about it many months ago, but no info as of late.

3. domino

domino Welcome to Detailing

noooo

what they need is more car wash shampoos

4. oldcracker

oldcracker Jedi Nuba

5. froboy272

froboy272 Obsessive Detailer

6. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

maybe you mean CG Kore wax???

7. Daz4311

Daz4311 Virgin Detailer

Yes that's one of them I bilieve and there's 2 more to be relised here in the uk in the next few week...anyone tried kore???

8. Rennes

Rennes Jedi Nuba

Kore is their new wax. Suppose to be very expensive.

9. Daz4311

Daz4311 Virgin Detailer

In the uk it gonna be £1500???

10. G8GXP

G8GXP Any Rag Vehicle Washer

The description I read about Kore.

KORE-PASTE WAX R4 -Redesign-Reinvent-Revolutionize the art of CAR CARE.

It starts with a desire to achieve visual excellence. 100% hand crafted perfection.

The highest quality Paste Wax has never been seen housed in the most innovative and scientifically advanced storage canister ever.

One solid block of the highest grade Aerospace treated Aluminum drafted, engineered, designed and built 100% in the USA to house the rarest and finest of Paste Waxes. Even down to the Aerospace grade pre-treated stainless steal screws that hold it together is hand crafted in the USA.

Chemical Guys KORE Paste Wax canister is the first storage unit of its kind utilized in the car care industry. A solid brick of 7000 Series Aerospace Aluminum, the highest strength series of aluminum alloys for aircraft applications and is pre-tempering coated to resist temperatures between 500° to 650° C. for a period exceeding 24 hours.

Each KORE Unit is assembled in airtight environment and sealed the minute it is poured to assure freshness. KORE paste is as fresh when you open it as the minute it was poured.
    The specially designed canister utilizes a unique VAC-SEAL system, a four screw tighten and seal system that creates an ideal vacuum inside the canister when the screws on the top of the canister are tightened. This seal in the first of its kind, designed to preserve and maintain an ideal climate for the paste wax.

The Making of KORE - Natural and developed only from organic premium ingredients.

Highest Carnauba content of any wax on the market using natural enzymes and premium seasonal waxes from around the world with zero additives fillers of abrasive chemicals.

KORE is nature perfected. In order to make the best product you often have to analyze the core ingredients used to achieve the desired results. Developed from the most refined natural tropical oil extracts and utilizing the hardest and most durable protective agents nature can produce. Combined with natural enzymes, it delivers a natural paste wax unlike anything you have ever seen or smelled before 100% naturally.

KORE is uniquely formulated for the finest paint finishes in two separate blends:

- KORE LIGHT – Silver Naturally Coated Aluminum Canister – for light colored paints and metallics
    - KORE DARK - Black Heat Darkened Aluminum Canister - for dark paint finishes and metallics.

Attached Files:

• cg.jpg
      cg.jpg
      File size:
      67.2 KB
      Views:
  11. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

someone on this forum already has that wax . . . . .the dark i believe . . . . . i swear he had both but can't find the photo accept this one:[​IMG]

maybe the member will chime in on how it is.

12. domino

from the description seems they're selling the packaging over the wax

13. nothelle

nothelle Birth of a Detailer

Packaging + those natural ingredients. Next thing you know eatable wax....

14. domino

isnt e-zyme all natural ingredients

15. nothelle

nothelle Birth of a Detailer

Oh yeah, forgot about that one. Is the kore release already official? I only saw it in the CG's netherland site, but couldn't find it anywhere else

16. Furious_G

Furious_G Virgin Detailer

That is by far the most ridiculous packaging for wax in the entire history of all mankind.

If they must insist on having it bolt together, why not use thumb screws that can be done by hand rather than have a tool that can be lost. Not to mention the 4 screws that can be lost whilst it is open. They fail to mention that normal plastic containers can be quite easily made air tight.

I also know that 7-series alluminum is expensive, not to mention all the CNC machining that would need to go into each one.

They should release the same product in two containers.

1. In this crazy container for collectors or whoever wants it
    2. In a normal plastic tub for a reduced cost.

17. POPPAJ

POPPAJ DB Forum Supporter

WOW the marketing boys have outdone themselves this time! I can't wait!:waiting2:

18. Just about the most ridicolous thing I have ever witnessed :woopdedoo:

19. domino

they will soon release butter wet kore, then mirror finish kore, ez-kore glaze with acrylic shine 3z

all at the same price, and all described as being the best product in it's class

20. RNickolas

RNickolas Obsessive Detailer

im holding for cherry wet kore