chemical guys new wax - e-zyme.

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by supercharged, Sep 20, 2008.

1. buja

buja Jedi Nuba

thought others said its better not to leave it on the car for too long before buffing ? maybe a minute something like that ? if not it goes concrete hard ?

2. Purplewidow

Purplewidow Obsessive Detailer

yeah i only left it for a couple.. not like 15 or 30 mins.. i really really wish it wasn't orange though.. i can't believe it stained the foam that bad

3. sweetlou

sweetlou Two Bucket System Washer

seems to be 16 oz. Puts that in a price range of about 108-135 for 8oz (depending on where you get it from). Wonder what the durability is like? Hopefully it can hang with bos and mystery at around 3months + , and i can pick up a tub.

4. buja

buja Jedi Nuba

nah not 16 oz. thats impossible.
    imagine a full bottle of any of the CG product like WMF EZ glaze in a jar. :)

i reckon its the same or similar jar as the natty's red wide mouth.
    thats visually, i havent touched nor put them side by side as i dont have the red.
    but the ezyme plastic container is quite tough.
    not like the soft natty's blue kind.

so yeah i think 8 oz

5. HPIA4v2

HPIA4v2 Birth of a Detailer

you probably right.
    I don't have ezyme but if you go to CG web site, it's put under 16-oz size/was-sealant group.
    doubt it's 16-oz weight which mean a pound!
    This will get interesting just like carnauba contents percentages claim:shead:

For comparison my VW red is listed as 6oz(mid size) on their web-site and the container is:
    3.75"D by 1.75" H so that's like ~18.8 cubic-inch which translate to about ~10fl-oz.
    Go figure:thud:
    what ml, fl-oz, gram, oz between friends right?

6. scheerspeed

scheerspeed DB Forum Supporter

i might be getting some Ezyme in a few weeks...

7. rtrt2889

rtrt2889 Birth of a Detailer

My goal is to get E-zyme next year. (in a few months, not in 2 days :giggle:)

(...and CR Spotless) :thumb: