chemical guys new wax - e-zyme.

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by supercharged, Sep 20, 2008.

1. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Try to contact him again, and write "TO PAUL, VERY IMPORTANT" in the subject. That will catch his eye ;)

2. kogenx

kogenx Birth of a Detailer

It tends to happen Buja! happened with my delivery by USPS. they sent it to Canada Instead of Australia. Im sure it will all work out. Gd luck

3. buja

buja Jedi Nuba

did you have tracking info with yours ?

4. kogenx

kogenx Birth of a Detailer

Nope no information at all. All it said was the date and time it left USA.

5. Purplewidow

Purplewidow Obsessive Detailer

buja just call them..hell you can call them right now!!

6. zspectrum

zspectrum Jedi Nuba

I compared mystery and ezyme I like the ezyme better

7. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Buja, you should call him. Its usually he who picks up the phone too. I called around 12 AM on the 24 hour line and he was still there, despite me going to them around 10am :yikes:

8. Arek

Arek Any Rag Vehicle Washer

9. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

Warner Chemical is the factory for CG....CG is a outlet for Warner...and I think one other mixer is involved also that was bought by Warner...

Warner Chemical - Since 1959

warner serves the fast lane detailers like car washes..CG has stuff made for them from Warner...its a sister company....all tied in ....

here is another link..read half way down about warner chemical....then look at the products..all CG stuff

http://www.carwashchemicals.com/

AL

10. buja

buja Jedi Nuba

Just a quick update on my e-zyme wax order.
    The email title which Ketil suggested worked and Paul opened my email personally.
    He's updated me about the package. USPS damaged it and it was returned to him last week. so a new one has been despatched on Sunday.
    It will be sent to my brother who's in the U.S for a business conference right now.
    He will be returning this Friday, so I should be getting it on Friday or next Monday. Hurray !

Thanks to Ketil for the heads up.
    and Paul's been a champ for sending the replacement right away to me.

11. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

Nah i had 1. Mailed Ital abroad and it came back all damaged about 3 months later.

12. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

You should really do a bit of research before blasting CG on this board. Al-53 hit the nail right on the head.

Have a good one!

13. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

Does anyone know the size of this wax? I dont see it on the website.

14. Arek

Arek Any Rag Vehicle Washer

15. CptMidway

CptMidway Virgin Detailer

Seriously... who does make their own products anymore? REALLY? I could name a few fairly well know companies who don't make their own products.

Even if they don't make their own products, they are that company's own formula. So while they don't really make it, it is unique.
    I'm sure you know how much money it would take a start up a chemical production facility, which all the EPA regs, equipment, etc, etc.
    From a business standpoint it make much more sense to have someone else who is already established to produce for you. It keeps their costs down as well as the end cost to the consumer.
    Chemical Guys is a sister company of Warner Chem. BFD! I don't know why you have it out for CG but dude, who cares?

16. HPIA4v2

HPIA4v2 Birth of a Detailer

I believe it's 16oz (fluid oz that is:giggle:)

17. car

car Virgin Detailer

What matters most is the product works well ,who cares whats in it as i dont LOL

18. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

that sure is lot if wax if so. Could justify why the price if the tub is soo high.

19. Purplewidow

Purplewidow Obsessive Detailer

ok i tried prepping a panel on my 540i..the rear top trunk panel

first it was pouring last night..and suppose to continue off and on this weekend.

the car is a 1995 540i dinan 5.. alpine white

i clayed using SV yellow and cg extreme synthetic qd as lube oh and i cleaned the panel with cg one before.

i tried the new power finish with a 3m uk orange pad and 85rd with a 3m uk black waffle foam pad. great results..still need another pass of each to remove a scratch but i had to try out the new wax and the new pads. and finally SV cleaner fluid

first off i cannot imagine an easier wax to work with in this price range.. i came away super impressed and it is up there with concourso but i think concourso pops more on white. i don't know about better but it's up there. the wax is really soft after you spin the applicator in the pot.. i really wanna man handle it but these damn applicators are awesome.

the foam pads are KILLER!!!! best i have used bar none!! i hope they sell them separately!! i mean they are phenomenal!!

the wax went on the applicator with ease.. on the car panel and waited a couple mins and took her off.. i mean it was easier than removing 85rd after it was broke down..simple and damn it looked like a fresh panel..sure there were some imperfections b/c the car is a 1995..like lil pin holes in the paint from chips etc etc.. but 95% corrected with a potential of 99%.

there is one problem i am not a fan of the orange.. it stained one of the awesome foam applicators after trying to get it all out by machine and hand at first.

and yes Fminus those new towels rock!! but the green with red edges xmas colors kill me.

pro's

it looks great, smells great, goes on and comes off super easy
    applicators are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

con's

orange dye stained applicator. kind of wish it wasn't orange.

bottom line i expect every collector to have at least a pot of this stuff.. you will thank me and more to cg. i am going to strip it off part and put on some Bos and see which one i am gonna do the car in. i will report back later. then i will be able to see the whole package.. i have Bos to try too. two new waxes and two cars that need it. just gotta see what looks better on what.

20. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

Great review trying to fight the urge to order one. I already have so much wax but I still want this one bad!!!