CG sale off

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by detail addiction, Jul 13, 2011.

1. ////AMG

////AMG Two Bucket System Washer

I am having the same issue. Looks like he gets his shipping rates of his head and not the actual post office. He stopped replying to my emails once I want to make a purchase which is weird and I didn't even make offers to his prices. Guess I'll shop elsewhere.

2. CaliforniaBoy5

CaliforniaBoy5 Virgin Detailer

He's totally credible. His shop looked super busy today when i went by.Im sure he'll get you a tracking no. soon :)

3. detail addiction

detail addiction DB Pro Supporter

I Shipped your items using Paypal and they were supposed to supply you with a tracking number which is what I told you in the PM I sent you. I have responded after the purchase more than once. I have looked and it is not appearing on my end. I sent it when I said I did and if you do not receive it within a few days call me. I will PM you my Cell number

4. detail addiction

AMG no offense but I made every effort to accommodate you. I have over 60 emails from you. You changed your order more times than I could count and I went to the USPS 3 times to get different shipping prices for every time you changed your order which was quite often. I even gave you my cell and we talked over 8 times. You made a huge order and made me chase my tail and now you tell me never mind i only want 2 -16oz bottles. You made numerous promises to pay once I got the shipping numbers and you still have not. I am very busy and I don't Have time to do that. If you want to purchase something I must ask you to pay before I do anymore leg work. I am sorry but I think you were very unfair with your statements in your post. All I want to do is sale all these items and not cause any trouble. Also you had all these special shipping requests and questioned the prices I got from the USPS. I am not over charging for shipping I have no control over it. I even gave you the weight and my zip so you could check for yourself. Again I am sorry but I feel I did more than enough to satisfy you I was even giving you a couple of free towels

5. detail addiction

Thank you. Come in anytime and we will get you the CG products you want

6. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

People need to be patient, he even specified he owns and works in a busy detail shop............jeeez

7. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

I received my towels today. Thank you for such a good deal.

Matt

8. CG6Lemon

CG6Lemon New Member

I received your pm and gave you my shipping info.

9. Jeff120

Jeff120 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Are you shipping USPS or UPS?
    Good deals, but shipping across country is high I guess, shipping pretty much kills the deal for me.

10. ////AMG

////AMG Two Bucket System Washer

Whoa whoa whoa cut the b.s Aaron. 60 emails and 8 phone calls where are your getting that number from hahaha. Dont even talk about shipping prices one minute you get me a quote im satisfied with other minute its wrong and is more than originally quoted. You offered me your cell number, if you didn't want me to call you why did you bother giving it to me?. Your have to be stupid to think one will pay for products without knowing the shipping price haha like who does that even? I told you to double check on the shipping quotes as they were reasonably higher than others and to check if those shipping quotes included tracking and insurance. Don't blame me for checking on those two things. You never even got back to me on if it included a tracking number or insurance. I only changed my order once after knowing the shipping on that previous order was going to be over $200 so you can;t blame a person who wants to change their order cause the shipping is over $200.

11. edwinbong

edwinbong DB Forum Supporter

:chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill:

I am by no means affiliated with detail addiction, but i can vouch that Aaron is a very stand up guy. He owns an extremely busy detail shop which sees over 100+ cars a WEEK. So with that being said, you can imagine how busy he must be, and how valuable his time also must be. For those who are insinuating that he's scamming people, why would he even waste his time to do so? He works with $100k+ cars all the time. If I were Aaron and wanted to make off with some money, then I would drive off with one of those cars. Although I wouldn't want to throw away my 20 years of experience and built up reputation down the drain over a couple bucks for some products I was trying to clear out. Aaron is doing everyone a favor and selling his inventory at a very good price. So I would be patient and excited for my good deals on new stuff to come in rather than making him go out of his way when he's trying to help us out and I definitely wouldn't want to start bashing on him either.

Like you said, you do have a choice to spend your money wherever you would like to. So if his business ethics are not in agreement with you, then shop elsewhere. There's no need to start all kinds of problems and make all parties look bad.

I don't know the situation here, But it seems from with your attitude about the entire situation seems to you have been making demands. Since you are "telling" him to do certain things, and then you are also calling him names. I mean okay fine, if like before I said, his way of doing business doesn't satisfy you, take your business elsewhere. But then again, his deals are too good to pass up. But that doesn't mean there has to be bad blood between the two of you, which could be something as small as a miscommunication. It would also be respectful to both of you to take this matter through pm instead of blasting this all over the internet.

Well you need to keep in mind that detail addiction is a DETAILER, a high end one at that also. He is not in the business of selling products. So yes, he is a busy person. His "customer service" entails detailing cars and not to send out items, box them, etc. So just be patient, if he's been in contact with you previously, he'll get back to you. I am pretty sure that since he is detailing cars instead of taking care of orders, he's not going to be sitting in front of a computer all day long.

:thumb:

Now I hope that everything between all of you gets settled. Some of these deals are too good to be true, so just be patient since we all want to get in on a piece of some of these!

12. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

you know, shipping does kill alot of deals........ If you ever are hesitant, just have it delivered C.O. D or have a call tag/ pick up label done. I do it all the time..... takes the issue of shipping out of the sellers hands, and there is no way shipping is doctored, you as a buyer get 110% of the control over the cost.

Simple solution. FYI, USPS, FEDEX, UPS DHL all have raised their rates 7-9% over the last year........ plus they are charging surcharges for home delivery, oversize, etc. only way companies like Autogeek or tirerack gets cheap shipping is they are shipping thousands of dollars a day worth of product so UPS etc will give them nice breaks.

13. detail addiction

Thank you guys. I am doing my best And I think everyone will be happy. All orders have been shipped

14. detail addiction

I can ship which ever you want

15. CG6Lemon

CG6Lemon New Member

I was wondering do you have my tracking number?

16. Cooter

Cooter DB Forum Supporter

Got my box in saturday. Thanks!!!

17. detail addiction

Your welcome. Let me know if you need anything else

18. detail addiction

Emailed it to you

19. detail addiction

Posted all the sold Items. Please keep it coming. Thanks again

20. CG6Lemon

CG6Lemon New Member

ty for the tracking number and for the quick shipping as well. Excited to received products tomorrow.