CG sale off

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by detail addiction, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Bunky

Bunky DB Forum Supporter

pm sent

2. cnut

cnut DB Forum Supporter

PM sent

3. detail addiction

detail addiction DB Pro Supporter

I answered all PMs. Sorry for any delay but man am I getting a huge response. Thanks for your help guys

4. ////AMG

////AMG Two Bucket System Washer

I never got a message from you. Did you receive my private message sent 2-3 days ago?

5. detail addiction

I think I just sent you one

6. CG6Lemon

CG6Lemon New Member

pm replied with what I wanted again.

7. chemgys99

chemgys99 DB Forum Supporter

i never got a pm back. i sent you 3 different ones with my address : (

8. detail addiction

Ok guys I believe I have responded to every one finally. I am doing a lot of shipping tomorrow so get me your orders if you want it to go out tomorrow

9. detail addiction

Guys please remember that I am charging shipping based on the companies quotes I have no control over their prices. If yo want to check you can go to the ups site and use my zip 92626 and put the weights of the products you want in. I will do my best to accommodate you all as far as pricing goes.

Thanks again guys for all your help

10. CG6Lemon

CG6Lemon New Member

replied back because I think you made an error.

11. Zookie

Zookie Jedi Nuba

pm sent!

12. detail addiction

13. CG6Lemon

CG6Lemon New Member

payment sent for products thank you.

14. v|nsan|ty

v|nsan|ty Obsessive Detailer

I've been waiting for a few days to get a reply back on a shipping quote. Looks like the items I requested will be long gone though.

15. detail addiction

I think I replied to you about it being the USPS. I do not normally send through them so I need to wait until monday to find out the shipping price

16. epic32

epic32 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

damn it! just placed an order 3 days ago with CG too... =(

17. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

what do you have left?

18. detail addiction

Whatever does not say sold out on the first post. I try an update as often as I can

19. detail addiction

More PMs answered

20. CG6Lemon

CG6Lemon New Member

Did anyone receive a tracking number from this person? It's been two or three days ever since I paid him and I have not received a tracking number yet even though he claims to have one for me. I checked his activity and he has been on this forum each day as well so I'm not sure why he is not responding to my pms after payment was sent? I am not here to discredit this persons legitimacy, but as a warning to potential buyers. This person had very good communication with me right until payment was sent. I am sure he is a very busy person, but getting a customer something so simple as a tracking number should not take up a lot of time. If you don't have one then just pm me when my product will arrive and I will be satisfied with your answer.