CG EZ Creme and Butter Wet Wax

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Reflect, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Darkstar752

Darkstar752 Horizon Detailing

I'd give up an ounce, which should be enough to do 2-3 cars. This stuff goes on incredibly thin, make sure you know the application process though. And maybe 8-12 oz of glaze for a fair trade? I don't know, I'm not good with trading. This stuff is incredibly useful though. Saves you the trouble of importing it from the UK though.

2. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Sounds good to me man.

3. rich909

rich909 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I was going to buy some EZ Creme Glaze from chemical guys but if your trying to get rid of it I figure I can take some off your hands.

I have alot of different things and don't really feel like typing them in so tell me what you would like.

I also have 2.6 gallons of Cockpit coming in from Phil but I believe he said it was on BO

Eitheir case let me know

4. Reflect

Hmmm, what popular stuff do you have? I'm running a little low on EZ now compared to what I had haha, but if we keep it around 8-16oz I'll definitely trade.

5. lamby

lamby Birth of a Detailer

i got some fk360. if you go to the poorboys event, i'll be there on sunday to trade (would like some glaze)

6. Reflect

I can do about another 16oz of EZ MAX! You guys wiped me out. Cooter, Spyral, and lifemal shipped.
    Dave and Darkstar, still gotta meet up with Dave.

7. lamby

lamby Birth of a Detailer

no more for me? =[

8. Reflect

If I can save myself 16oz, we'll work on what's left.

9. Reflect

Update Gentlemen... I have ~16oz of EZ Creme available for trade. 1/4 Gallon of BWW.

10. rich909

rich909 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Reflect looks like your running low. I stopped at Chemical Guys today as I was in the area and picked up some EZ Cream so i'm good now.

Thanks anyways,

11. Reflect

No problem. I saved myself around 20oz so I should definitely be set for quite some time. How nice it must be to just "stop by". I am so jealous haha. Thanks for the update though.

Lamby, its up to you if you're still interested. Send me a product list please.