CG Diablo wheel gel

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Spyral, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Darkstar752

Darkstar752 Horizon Detailing

Spray it on a randomn caked on brake dust car in a parking lot :mounty:

2. fricker66

fricker66 Birth of a Detailer

Or just find a neighbor and try it on their car which is what I did when I got my first bottle of PB Spray & Rinse ;-) This CG stuff looks interesting. I'm sure I'll end up with some soon.

3. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

The thing is, it is seriously thick. I am not kidding when I say it is like pancake syrup, it seriously is even thicker than that. Now I have 1-1/2 gallons of Sticky Wheel Gel sitting on my shelf too..lol. WTF am I going to do with all this wheel cleaner? I don;t see my using anything but Diablo from now on. I really like the stuff!

4. Spyral

Oh, I will do a wheel on a co workers car tomorrow just to show it working. I'll even bring in my video camera to document it.

5. Darkstar752

Darkstar752 Horizon Detailing

I wish people would do stuff for me for free just because they bought something new they wanted to try out, they could mow my lawn, cut my hair, cook me food :applause2:

6. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Darkstar, I'll give you a call whenever I buy a crossbow. :p:

7. RustyBumper

RustyBumper Jedi Nuba

I showed up at home tonight and this is what I found. :applause2:
    [​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

Sorry if they came out a little too bright. I don't know how to lighten up the bright spots.

While I was out and about, I picked up a couple of brushes at Michael's to use on the wheels and for those hard to reach spots around trim areas.

Spyral, you're right! This stuff does smell great. I hope that I don't wind up taking a swig out of one of the gallons. lol

8. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

2 gals? Send me one and I will send you a set of Lake Country 7" Kompressor pads which are completely useless!

9. richguy66

richguy66 DB Forum Supporter

Hmm this stuff sounds interesting. Do any of you guys that purchased it have AG CWC to compare it to?

10. Spyral

This stuff works very good. I am sold. I have a new wheel cleaner. Does anyone need some Sticky Wheel Gel? I have 1.5 gallons of the orange stuff..lol

I ordered over the phone and went right for the gallon!

11. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

I'll take the sticky wheel gel!

12. Spyral

Trade?

13. lifemal

lifemal Wax on..Wax off

I wanna get rid of some blue wheel cleaner and sticky wheel gel :p

OH, and SNAP. It looks like Tom has been one-upped by the guy with two gallons. LOL

14. Spyral

I don't need 2 gallons..lol..I only have one car.

15. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

sure.

16. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

This coming from the guy that has like 21 different waxes for that one car...lol!!!

17. Spyral

The key word here is "DIFFERENT". The waxes are all different. I don't have two Iroku pots of SN, no need for 2 gallons of the same product.

18. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

Good news, guys. I was able to get 2 gallons of Diablo Wheel Cleaner Gel. Once it comes, I will also post up some pictures and a review.

19. Dsoto87

Dsoto87 Jedi Nuba

Hey spyral, what do you want to trade for that sticky wheel gel. Ive been wanting to try it but I dont want to spend $40 on a wheel cleaner and find out its no better than what I already have.

20. Spyral

I'm uploading the video now.