CG Diablo wheel gel

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Spyral, Sep 1, 2009.

1. PhoTuGo

PhoTuGo Jedi Nuba

Uploading pics :)

2. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

Can't wait to see them buddy!!!

3. PhoTuGo

PhoTuGo Jedi Nuba

Here she is :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mixed 5:1 Since rims arnt too dirty

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Clings very well even at 5:1

[​IMG]

Let sit for 10 minutes, no agitation because i was too lazy

[​IMG]

Rinse

[​IMG]

Result

and then.... we tired it Full ^_^

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Put it on spread it around with a brush :)

Full is way too thick though, 3:1 is ideal IMO, for windows you need like 16:1 unless you want to rinse it with water after

4. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

Thanks for the pictures I have nearly a full gallon left of sticky gel but I think I will pick some of this stuff up next time I place an order with Paul.

5. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

Lucky that you guys got it. After calling them again, I spoke with some lady who said she would call me back after getting authorization but nobody called me. She said she had to get "authorization from Paul" which obviously is the same Paul.

No calls so last night I ordered another 5 liters of P21S Gel. I'm still willing to order a gallon of Diablo when it comes out on their website but only time will tell once it becomes available. Hopefully it will be on the website tomorrow as the people at Chemical Guys kept insisting it would be there.

6. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Looks like a great cleaner, hope to order some at some point. I emailed detailing image and he said he is going to look into carrying this product, so if he does I will deff get it from him.

7. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Watch out for prices. Generally they are very reasonable prices but they had Sticky Gel listed at 60 bucks a gallon.

8. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Hmmm, wow did not notice that price difference. I will keep a eye out on final price with shipping.

I wonder how this stuff would do better in a foaming spray head with a 3:1 dilution, if it would foam and cling like no other.

9. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Would be awesome I'd assume. Foaming heads are the shiz for wheel cleaner, or anything in general. Tend to help you be more conservative IMHO.

10. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

I can't keep up with CG... they just never stop...

11. fricker66

fricker66 Birth of a Detailer

Agreed!

12. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

I can't even find anything on their site they have so much!!

13. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Yeah they do need to better org the left side bar to put things in correct categories.

14. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

im listening...

15. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

[​IMG]

This stuff is like pancake syrup! And it smells like bubble gum..and it's red..and I want to drink it. I am going to dilute 1:1 and get a sprayer filled up. I will do my wheels after work today with a review. Very excited to try this!

16. Emile

Lucky boy. They still do not have it up on their website as they said they would.

17. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

Nice Tom. Let me know how you like it. Maybe I can do a trade for some :D

18. Emile

I just called again asking when it would be up and they said it was still in the testing stage so it would be about another week until they get it up on the website. Screw this, I'm just going to order some more sticky gel in the meantime.

19. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

Big bold lettering, Diablo Wheel Gel aka Serious Shit!

20. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

Emile, just call and ask for it. Order over the phone.