CG Diablo wheel gel

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Spyral, Sep 1, 2009.

1. acc1079

acc1079 Guest

Hey Spyral.... did you get the info on what the difference is compared to the orange sticky gel? Stronger? Stickier? Safe for all wheels still? Waiting to hear back before I call and place an order.

2. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

It is safe for all wheels, but stronger and can be diluted up to 6:1 and still be effective. It is supposed to cling like mad and clean better than SWG. I still have 1-1/4 gallons of SWG..lol. I hope to have my Diablo by Friday so I can use it this weekend.

3. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Let us know how it works once you get it! Have you use the RedBerry or the other one that is like that one that all the UK people love?

4. THE ONE

THE ONE Birth of a Detailer

looks like ill be going to cg this weekend to get some of this and some sprayers love those things :headbang:

5. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

I think I'm going to order a gallon tomorrow.

6. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

I wonder if they have those wheel brushes available in the US....???? Look like the Vikan brushes.

7. Spyral

J Bell, just call and ask, they are real slow at getting stuff on the site, even they said so..lol

8. richguy66

richguy66 DB Forum Supporter

I went to their store a little over a week ago. It kinda looks like their busy with orders and stuff.

9. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

it looks like our UK friends go an extra mile to assure that all the newest bells and whistles are there where meant to be - on their website...Just wondering why it is not being done on US site...

10. Erik Mejia

Erik Mejia Obsessive Detailer

Looks like I'll be swinging down to CG for some of this stuff in the morning.

11. Emile

Spyral, is that the shipped price, or after shipping or what? I'd like to place an order for a gallon and plan on asking for the 10% off "twitterCG" code going on now.

12. Spyral

$66.62 (weird - Diablo, 666..lol) shipped. I forgot to use the twiter discount, but I was so excited to get the product..lol

13. Spyral

Ooh, don't forget that orders over $100 get a free 16oz product of their choosing!

14. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

Hmmm... I may order 100 worth of stuff, then get a free jet seal :D

Wait, ezyme is 16 oz right? :lol:

15. barrym

barrym DB Forum Supporter

Unfortunately, I don't think you get to choose! :(

16. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

Oh damn, he did say of THEIR choosing. Guess I should learn to read.

17. Spyral

I am pretty sure they are giving away some of their new product lines!:headbang::headbang:

18. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

Actually diablo in italian means devil, so that should explain. And so is 5 pointed star upside down - which is rockstar energy drink, which tastes like somebody used it as a mouthrinse in the morning BEFORE brusing their teeth...rockstar tastes like devil's spit, IMO.

19. Spyral

SC, that is exactly wht I was getting at. Being a Sicilian, I know all about superstitious BS..lol

20. Emile

I called and they said they're not allowed to sell it to me until it's up on their website. :shead:

They said it would be on their website on Tuesday so I guess I'll just wait until then? :shrug: