CG Diablo wheel gel or P21S wheel gel?

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by cleanfiend, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

Wait, I thought the Tolco Foaming Sprayer only sprays in a stream?

2. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

It does not give a fan of foam, but it gives off a large diameter stream of foam, ~2-4", depending on how hard you push the trigger. Better than a thin stream of liquid, and you will deff know were you sprayed it.

3. Emile

Yeah that's true. My foaming sprayer only sprays in like a thick stream, I guess that's part of what makes it a foamer. I think I am going to try some foaming sprayers next time I use Diablo.

4. lifemal

lifemal Wax on..Wax off

I used it last night for the first time. I used it 1:1 and it cleaned well. I still prefer Grime Reaper for nasty tires, but it clung to the wheels like crazy! I just wish it sprayed in more of a fan pattern than the stream pattern. I sprayed it on, gave it a minute. Then I gently scrubbed with a brush mostly to just spread it around and let it sit some more. Then I went to town with the brush and the wheels were squeaky clean!

5. Emile

Yeah, Diablo doesn't seem to do much on tires. I think it's time to try the Gloss It Wheel Gel!

6. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

For tires I just use a APC, for me its MS Super Green Stuff, 3:1.

7. lifemal

lifemal Wax on..Wax off

Grime Reaper 4:1 works fantastic for me!

8. RustyBumper

RustyBumper Jedi Nuba

OPC at 3:1 works well for tires.

9. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Have used that a few times and it works great but dont have much left and I have gallon of SGS and can get it local.

10. Emile

My CG Wheel & Rim Citrus Cleaner came in the mail last week. I mixed up two bottles 2:1 and used it to clean the tires and it did a nice job.

I just ordered a 3-pack of Gloss It Wheel Gel. I'll have to give that a try as soon as I get it. I am like the wheel master....if there's a good wheel cleaner out there, I've either tried it, I have it on my shelf, or it's on my "To Try" list. Anyways, looking forward to the GI Wheel Gel. Rich @ GI told me to use it straight on heavy brake dust and to cut it 1:1 on less baked-on wheels. He also stated that it's great at cleaning brake calipers. I plan on trying it 1:1 first and seeing how that works out because I read a review on this site saying that 1:1 did a great job on some really hammered Volvo wheels.

11. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

I use 1z Blitz for tires/wells and megs WB for wheels. I do have like 4 or 5 other wheel cleaners in my arsenal though. just depends on what the wheels are like.

12. musc

musc Jedi Nuba

This sounds good!

13. Nica

Nica Banned

It's all coming together :thumb:

14. michakaveli

michakaveli Welcome to Detailing

Very Nice!

15. Emile

Nica, how will we know when it's available for sale from you? I know you currently sell Tardis but I have no idea where to look or what to do in order to buy some from you. Where do we look to find these things out?

16. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

He has a tardis thread up in the forum specials section, see link below. Just send him a PM and you can buy a gallon from him. I am betting once he has it available there will be a very popular thread and you will not miss it.

http://www.detailingbliss.com/forum/f25/tardis-available-only-db-members-7557.html

17. Emile

Thank you sir!

18. Nica

Nica Banned

Sorry a bit late but yes, once I have obtained Red P21S Gel I will start a new thread with all details and how you can get your hands on it as well.

19. willjco

willjco DB Forum Supporter

I would go with the Diablo.... I just got a chance to use it on a really dirt set of BMW wheels and it is like magic in a bottle. Have never used P21s but after my first impression of the Diablo i dont think you could ever go wrong with it. Also they are having a 20% off on it when you use the code "DIABLO20". Dont know how long the discount will last

:mounty:
    :applause:
    :worship2:

20. musc

musc Jedi Nuba

DIABLO20 expired on 9/30/09. At least that what it said when I tried to order with it earlier this month.