CG Blitz & JetSeal

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by D&D Auto Detailing, Oct 10, 2007.

1. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

Im thinking about getting some Blitz and using that over JetSeal instead of a wax. Right now I offer either JetSeal by itself, or top it with wax depending on what the customer wants. But I feel that topping a wax over JetSeal reduces the slickness and I dont really like that. I was looking at Blitz and it sounds like something that would be perfect to put over sealants. So, has anyone used Blitz over JetSeal?

2. richy

richy Guest

I just got some JS and the only thing I tried over it was trade secret and i didn't like it. I then topped it with AW and it rocked!

3. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

D&D, tried the Blitz over Jet Seal yet?

4. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

Nope. Wont be able to try it until December.

5. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

oh man, well hopefully it's a good combo!

6. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Thats pretty much "OrngZ" regiment I believe!
    We need to get him on here. He's pretty much the one that taught me detailing!!

7. OrngeZ

OrngeZ Birth of a Detailer

Jetseal109 and Blitz...definitely the one two bunch of the synthetic CG lineup...although not as long lasting Jetseal109 topped with WMF is also fantastic...the jet/blitz combo is extremely easy to put on...the WMF is only successfully applied via machine...

8. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I have only used Jetseal on a detail once, so I haven't gotten a chance to really put it through the motions yet.

Need to do a proper clay/polish/2x JS jobby and see how it holds up.