CG Airdryer?

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by vrwm, Jan 31, 2008.

1. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

Any body use it or have any opinions. I"m thinking about picking one up.
    Heres a link
    Air Dryer Car blower

"This machine not only sucks, it Blows!"

2. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

I wanna know too...anyone???

3. Jimmie

Jimmie Birth of a Detailer

That's a great deal on sale. My electric leaf blower was about as inexpensive as you're going to find at 39.95. This one is smaller and easier to handle. Blowers are a great way to start drying. They get everything out of the grooves and cranies.
    Oh, and great on engines too.

4. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

That's sweet...i have an elec leaf blower and it's BIG. That one is a nice size.

5. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

I think I got my leaf blower at around $50? And its 200 mph. Its much higher than the CG one.

Ill have to check it out in person when I go down there.

6. Black Diamond

Black Diamond Jedi Nuba

Please let us know what you think about it. I like the looks of it because of the smaller size. Maybe Paul can give you a demo.

7. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I really wished that CG would make a hairdryer...

8. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Ill prob stop by there next Wed.
    LOL :lol2:

9. ennuiami

ennuiami Virgin Detailer

I researched that model extensively because I wanted something small. It's the same as the orange Cycle Dryer for bikes and most are made by Neiko. MetroVac makes a $100 sidekick which is also small. I wanted small, inexpensive and ended up adapting a Ryobi cordless leaf blower by replacing the long end with a rubber tip. Works great.

10. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

Looking forward to what you say about it. I really wanted something small and portable, I don't think I need the extra MPH. If I needed something heavy duty I always have my aircompressor, but I wanted something I could take a long with me.

11. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I bought my Ridgid for around $45 and it works great with the plastic hose for blowing the water out of everything, especially with the smaller tip.

12. ampbmw

ampbmw DB Forum Supporter

i use a backpcack blower with zero issues with smoke....tons and tons of power and with nice carnauba the drying process is effortless now!

13. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

LOL :lol2:

14. tdekany

tdekany Wax on..Wax off

I just ordered one.

15. jake_b

jake_b Obsessive Detailer

this machine looks like your average leaf blower..anybody have those shop vacs? i think they ca be used as a blower. i have a 2g craftsman vac used to vac my car, at the other end you can use it as a blower.

16. tdekany

tdekany Wax on..Wax off

I do but I am also mobile - this will take less space.

17. jake_b

jake_b Obsessive Detailer

if this is small then i get this is worth it.. i just use my shop vac to blow off the crevices and this areas..