CAUTION OF 95-850 wagon!!

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by chemgys99, Jul 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 95-850 wagon

95-850 wagon Banned

Like I said im working it out with him...

2. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

tracking number that conforms delivery is proof, again you have to prove to USPS that YOU DID NOT RECEIVE IT. has nothing to do with signature.........Because they don't know you from anyone, so your neighbor could have signed for it....... who knows. the point is don't get the two confused.

Just because you state you did not receive it does not mean it was not delivered. there is a difference and delivery versus received is not one in the same. what does the tracking number state?

I am irritated because I got a damn email saying I had negative Itrader rating and I have no clue who you is, and I could care less........ problem is you came on here guns blazing and now you are trying to make everyone else out to be the incorrect person involved.

so take it down a notch.......

you say you did not received it but it says its delivered............... where did it go? Have you even tried contacting USPS to try to get this figured out?

3. Kilo6_one

Good work it out with him..............

4. sgvevo9mr

sgvevo9mr Two Bucket System Washer

Kilo , get battlefield premium.

5. Kilo6_one

I know..... its on my list.

6. tfish1

tfish1 Birth of a Detailer

Ive always bought and traded things from members on pure faith, i remember trading with my first guy on here and was thinking whats to stop this guy from giving me the shaft. But that has never happend to me nor do i intend to burn anyone else thats why i continue to use this forum and buy from its users and sponsors

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.