CAUTION OF 95-850 wagon!!

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by chemgys99, Jul 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chemgys99

chemgys99 DB Forum Supporter

Clearly we both tried and got nothing. Working it out would be paying both of us.

2. 95-850 wagon

95-850 wagon Banned

I told you that after this experience with kaleo I didnt want your stuff...I told you to sell it to someone else...did I not? I can pm that to anyone if you doubt this...

3. 95-850 wagon

95-850 wagon Banned

Whatever....I pm kaleo so im done with this thread....If he wants to work with me on this then he can.

4. chemgys99

chemgys99 DB Forum Supporter

After a damn week of me holding it for you!! I gave you a great deal with extras in the box and offered to ship priority for you to get it you faster. I was more then generous and patient with you. Why would you not go through with the deal? Listen I'm done bitching about this in front of everyone. It needed to be put out there and you know the only way to fix this.

5. dankfanatic

dankfanatic DB Forum Supporter

LOL glad i didn't sell anything to him.

6. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Kaleo, if you have the tracking number, just look it up and see if it was delivered or not. Wagon, if it was delivered, buck up.

7. 95-850 wagon

95-850 wagon Banned

Wow you guys just dont get it do you??? I NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING. Yes I have the tracking number as well...I dont know what happened or where it is but it sure the heck didn't come here...

8. Kaleo

Kaleo DB Forum Supporter

Ken, yes I do have the number. I also gave it to him as well and when I checked to see what the status was it showed it was indeed delivered. This is what sparked this whole mess.

9. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/

if he doesn't make it right....... file a criminal claim and some nice men from USPS will make a house call.

You can also file a criminal complaint with local law enforcement where the individual resides.

FYI, had some guy from Sacramento try to pull a similar scam on me, via ebay. did not end well for the other guy......

10. 911Fanatic

Who was the carrier Kaleo? If it was delivered as shown, then either someone signed for it, or file a claim with the carrier for a lost box so you will be compensated.

11. 911Fanatic

Given the fact that you are new here, are asking guys to send stuff before receiving payment and are saying a package sent to you by a very reputable member here was never received,(regardless of whether it was or not) you may want to try not being so sarcastic in your responses. Your word doesn't carry a lot of weight right now.

12. Kaleo

Kaleo DB Forum Supporter

It was USPS that sent the package. Thanks for the tips I will definitely look into that Ken!

13. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

USPS is known to deliver to the wrong address, but its rare especially if the label was printed, however they are pretty good at tracking down a package even if it was mis delivered. However they are also good at determining fraud, so either way the issue will be resolved.

good luck.........

14. LostHighway

LostHighway Jedi Nuba

Unless this gets straightened out in the next few days it might be worthwhile to post all the contact information for 95-850 wagon including his IP address.

15. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

I got an email regarding this and a negative trader rating. I dont know what it means but if someone could maybe just ban him that would be fantastic.

16. Chaseme

Chaseme DB Forum Supporter

Yeah, I was surprised too. At first I thought the neg was regarding me. But I guess VBulletin just sends it out to all users as a warning notice.

17. sgvevo9mr

sgvevo9mr Two Bucket System Washer

Call the local authorities where he lives.Similar situation happened to my wife on a makeup forum called Makeupalley.com. Long story short, the girl is in jail and also had to pay what she stole.

18. LostHighway

LostHighway Jedi Nuba

Message content deleted for the moment pending Kaleo getting paid.

19. JSF721

JSF721 Jedi Nuba

Man the internet is a scary place..........good looking out!

20. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Thanks for keeping it civil so far boys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.