Canon 100- 400L IS

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by D&D Auto Detailing, Nov 30, 2007.

1. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

This is the Canon 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM lens. I bought this lens from Adorama in June 2007. The lens code is UV0316. This means it was made in the Canon factory in Japan in 2007, so it is a new lens. Ive hardly used it and its in absolute PERFECT condition, never dropped, ALWAYS stored in the bag, indoors, always used and stored with a UV filter on it from the minute it was removed from the box, and it doesnt have any scratches anywhere. Comes with L bag, front and rear lens caps, lens hood, tripod collar, box, warranty card, everything that would come with it if you bought it brand new.

EOS (SLR) Camera Systems - Telephoto Zoom - Telephoto Zoom Lens - EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM - Canon USA Consumer Products

Reason Im selling is simply because I dont use it enough.

Asking $1,100 shipped WITH insurance (USA, lower 48). Wont be available to ship out until Thursday December 13. Reason for this is because the lens and box are at two different locations.

Would prefer money order because of paypal fees. However, if you want to pay via paypal then the price is $1,140.

Will post pictures of the lens ASAP.

2. D&D Auto Detailing

3. Nica

Nica Banned

Quite the lense there D&D.....huh...interesting

4. D&D Auto Detailing

Thanks Nica. Its got your name allllllll over it!

5. Nica

Nica Banned

:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: It looks good :thinking: :thinking: but heck I would have no clue as to how to use it or for what I'd use it :confused:...wait maybe I could use it to take really close up pictures of the imperfections on the paint :idea:

:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

6. D&D Auto Detailing

There ya go! Perfect!