Canadians, want a Flex XC 3401 VRG?

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by eShine, Nov 6, 2007.

1. eShine

eShine Guest

Speaking of which. I got final shipping costs of the HP 100. I'll PM ya.

2. eShine

eShine Guest

This happens sooo much in business. Vendors drive their own profits down. Some manufacturers set a MSRP and do not allow vendors to go below this, and then vendors put on a permanent sale.........

On one hand you are trying to be competitive, on the other hand you drive away any profits.

3. Nica

Nica Banned

Just curious why would someone who owns a busines do that, it just dosen't seem to make any sense to me :duh: but then again that's just my :2cents:

4. Nica

Nica Banned

Oh okay I get it :idea:

5. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

i just buy a new printer its cheaper.. sorry had to :shh:

6. eShine

eShine Guest

Good news!~We have a limited qty of 3401's coming to us until the main January shipment comes in. We will have stock somewhere around Dec 1st. I may put them up on the webpage for pre-purchase!

7. Nica

Nica Banned

Youll put two a side for a certain person right :whistle:

That's wicked news...let the bidding war begin :catfight: :catfight:

8. eShine

eShine Guest

What a Rollercoaster ride... I have confirmation of TEN Flex 3401's coming our way! I MIGHT add a few 603 Rotary polishes, not sure yet. Anyway, I will let you guys know and you will have first crack. I am expecting to have stock mid December.

9. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

:D Good to hear Chris

10. Nica

Nica Banned

Nice, you know what what I want :popcorn: :popcorn: mid December huh...mmmm..:poke: