Canada Shipping Times

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by dionnfr, Aug 21, 2008.

  1. dionnfr

    dionnfr Birth of a Detailer

    Just curious; why does it take to ship products from Canada to the US? I made an order in Austrailia on the same day I order in Canada and recieved the Austrailian order in 5 business days and I still waiting for the order from Canada with an estimated time of 2 weeks. Both shipped using each countries postal service.
     
  2. eShine

    eShine Guest

    When we ship into the USA it takes 1-2 days for the package to leave Canada. Then for some reason it takes forever at that point. Don't know if it is customs or USPS.
     
  3. dionnfr

    dionnfr Birth of a Detailer

    Thanks ESHINE , just wondering.
     
  4. Nica

    Nica Banned

    I've noticed the same thing..eerr..never ordered from Australia though but lots from the UK and to be honest receiving items from the UK is really fast, tops 4 business days :shrug:
     
  5. shiny

    shiny Jedi Nuba

    Yeah, I can get stuff from Asia faster than from the US! Must be USPS :) Funny how it can come from the other side of the world and still be cheaper than USPS.
     

Share This Page