Buying swissvax for the first time. Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by DirtyWeRX, Nov 30, 2011.

1. kyoshiro

kyoshiro DB Forum Supporter

Pneu
    Concorso
    Shield
    Cleaner Fluid
    great starters :D
    I still have the car wash to try and the quick interior finish is nice too
    Nano Express also nice to use at car shows

2. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

3. DirtyWeRX

DirtyWeRX DB Forum Supporter

I was about to buy Lusso's Glass polish. Ive had Oro for a while (love it) and Just bought the shampoo and creme.

I have Adam's Glass Cleaner, but not the happiest with it... and Im kinda sick of the smell already. It was good at first, but I'd rather have a "cleaner" scent instead of lemonade.

Is the Cleaner Fluid essentially a glaze? It says it contains heavy polishing oils and can remove swirl marks. Does it just fill it in? Or is it like Lusso's Revitalizing Creme?

4. kyoshiro

Cleaner Fluid is a glaze with real lil polish
    Cleaner Fluid Professional is where its at lol

5. AutoObsessed

AutoObsessed Dealers

All great suggestions, Swissvax has an outstanding lineup. If you are looking for a wax then Concorso or Sheild are definatley absolutely amazing, but make sure you get the Cleaner Fluid.

Other products to consider;
    Pneu
    Leather cleaner / conditioner
    Seal Feed
    Car Bath
    Micro-Fluffy Towel

6. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I cannot believe we're all forgetting about the beloved WASCHPUDEL aka Wash Poodle:

[​IMG][​IMG]

7. DirtyWeRX

DirtyWeRX DB Forum Supporter

So Cleaner Fluid Professional is more of a heavier polish? Is it applied by hand? DA? rotary?

I'm probably going to skip on the leather cleaner and conditioner for now... Since I'll start off small and really only for personal use and I dont have leather lol.

8. kyoshiro

waschpudel has some problems sadly because the inside foam shrinks more than the outside layer LOL

9. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

I actually want that......

How much is the wet poodle and where can I get one?

10. Addicted2Shine

Addicted2Shine Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Sorry to say this,but the shampoo are sucks.I'm using Gold Class until now.As for the Waschpud...you can just go buy Dodo wash mitt,their mitt are much better and joy to use.

11. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

Thanks........ ill try that one out.