Blackberry Messenger PIN

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by FMINUS, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Carn

Carn Welcome to Detailing

Just tried the barcode scan thingie...Awesome :thumb:

2. Hum-Benz

Hum-Benz Wax on..Wax off

What is this barcode scan thingie? Is it Scanlife?

3. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

each blackberry has its own "barcode" which can be displayed on the screen and scanned by another BB with your camera to pick up their contact info. its pretty neat.

side note...

to those on the BBM BD Group...i think somethings wrong with my app or whatever. i BBMd ty to see if anyone was using the group chat as i have not been seing anything on it for the past three days, so i just figured no one was using it. any thoughts on this? whats wrong?

4. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

I haven't been on the DB group because I don't like how it continues to run even when you are through chatting in it. The only way to completely shut it down is to leave the group and then you have to completely rejoin again to get back into the chat. It's a real hassle and I don't like leaving it running because if there is a lot of activity you are constantly getting indication of new messages. They need to add a "left the room" option so you aren't getting hit up all the time on your phone and you can just re-enter the room when you want to join back up. Its a great thing when I was in there though and lots of fun with you guys.

5. Erik Mejia

Erik Mejia Obsessive Detailer

I just got a Tour.

Here is my new pin: 30E7279C

6. lamby

lamby Birth of a Detailer

just joined the group "ad*m"

7. jfspeed6

jfspeed6 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Just got my Tour yesterday. New PIN 30EBB621

8. richguy66

richguy66 DB Forum Supporter

I got the Storm 2 two weeks ago...my first BB phone!

9. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

Just picked up the 9700, 215C0083....

Finally got around to getting internet plan with phone, who cares if I have to eat Ramen noodles everyday now..

10. anbuzero

anbuzero DB Pro Supporter

just got internet on mine 217b29fb

11. Still Leanin

Still Leanin Virgin Detailer

heres my BB pin 2093D2F2 ... someone hit me up..

12. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

Anyone that has a 8900, 9000, or 9700 and would want Garmin Navigation on their phone, hit me up through messenger and we can work something out.

PIN: 215c0083

13. Twisted007

Twisted007 Banned

ok going to sound dumb but what is this on the bb is it like a forum or txt room on bb?

an has anyone gone to crackberry.com you get alot of stuff for free now i had bb for years an did not know about this pin thing info info .

does it work for every carry's bb like sprint nextel verizon at&t etc. thanks

14. Ian

Ian Jedi Nuba

Yes it works for everyone no matter what service you have. It's like BB very own instant messanger ( AIM ) that works for anyone with a BB phone, or it's like sending a text message with another person that has a BB but it doesn't cost you text message fee's. and yes, crackberry is awsome

15. Twisted007

Twisted007 Banned

so it's like being on db but from your bb lmao...