Black Friday Delivery

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by pektel, Nov 28, 2008.

  1. pektel

    pektel DB Forum Supporter

    This was a nice sight after braving the mob of evil shoppers today. Went out to pick up a 42" HDTV, and a new digital 30 gig hard drive camcorder, and this was waiting for me when I got into work:
     

    Attached Files:

  2. matrix_808

    matrix_808 DB Supporter

    Nice haul...hopefully my stuff will be coming today as well.
     
  3. Duratys

    Duratys Welcome to Detailing

    Nice order. Youll be impressed with the look OE gives :cig:
     
  4. Hum-Benz

    Hum-Benz Wax on..Wax off

    Nice purchase!
     
  5. Buddy

    Buddy Getting to know Detailing

    Real nice order....:thumb:
     
  6. eyezack87

    eyezack87 Guest

    You'll love OE :D
     
  7. Nica

    Nica Banned

    So what TV did you get?

    Nice order by the way, you'll be pleased with that drying towel :thumb:
     
  8. pektel

    pektel DB Forum Supporter

    Walmart Black Friday Special. 42" Polaroid 1080p for $598.00. The camcorder was a JVC GZ-MG230. Nothing spectacular, and there's better stuff out there, but not for that price!

    Yes, I'm very excited to try all the items purchased! If I don't find a heated garage to use, I'll have to wait til spring.
     

Share This Page