Bilt Hamber Video

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by detaildoc, May 9, 2009.

1. Rubbish Boy

Rubbish Boy DB Certified Dealer

Considering Auto-balm is a synthetic it does seem to have the look of a wax, adds lots of depth. Personally I prefer OE for looks, but then I'm biased. :giggle:

2. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

Agreed. As synthetics go, I haven't found one that looks as good as Auto Balm. But I do prefer RBOE for depth and warmth.

I think these two (AB and OE) are probably the only LSPs I need. I'm considering putting my other ones up for sale/trade.

3. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

I am trying so hard to get that stuff here. Unfortunately I can't just fly to Essex and crate it up myself. Well I could I guess but then it would be reaaaaalllllly expensive. I'll have another go at Peter in the morning. I told him to air freight at least one case last week so I'll see if its on the way.

4. Drsuce

Drsuce Any Rag Vehicle Washer

this might be what i've been looking for to fix the oxidation issues in the engine bay of my cobra... I thought that mystic cobras had engine bays painted black.... untill i removed the strut brace and it was infact chameleon paint underneath!!!