big thanks

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by invaderzim, Nov 29, 2012.

1. invaderzim

invaderzim Jedi Nuba

a big thanks for helping me save a ton of money (and time).

It used to be that whenever anyone launched a new wax I'd get all excited and eventually order some just to see what it was like. Now there's talk of a new 'black wax' on here and my wife's car is dark gray so for a brief moment I was tempted. But last night backing out of the garage in my car her car looked amazing with a couple month old coat of HB on it and after several days of rain.

Granted this has taken the fun of "oooooh, I got this new glaze or wax I can't wait to see what it looks like" But I also no longer spend all the time trying the products and layering the products and stripping the products. And spend all the money buying the latest flavor of the week.

I don't even wash the car as often anymore, it seems to stay cleaner and stays looking good.

The car is a year old now and not an expensive car, Mazda3, but the paint looks better than new and has a much more expensive looking shine to it.

2. JOMAX

JOMAX Two Bucket System Washer

The KISS system will simplify life and save you money:)

Sent from my iPhone using
    TapTalk
    2000 Black DRW F-350
    Gauges, DP tuner, ported housing, T-500:evil:, JW VB, 5in turbo back, hutch/harpoon mod, 6.0 IC, tru cool tranny cooler, etc

3. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

yep.......

I currently only have 3 LSPs. Hard Body, BFWD and some glanz wax, if I cannot get it done with that (they all look the same to me in all honesty) I am doing something horribly wrong.

4. JOMAX

I have a bit more but not much more, I think I have about 5 LSP

TapTalk
    2000 Black DRW F-350
    Gauges, DP tuner, ported housing, T-500:evil:, JW VB, 5in turbo back, hutch/harpoon mod, 6.0 IC, tru cool tranny cooler, etc

5. invaderzim

invaderzim Jedi Nuba

I have way too many LSPs left, probably close to a dozen..... and only 3 cars. My 240Z paint is old, thin, SS and it likes more oily lsps so it still gets wax buy I have a lifetime supply for it.

I used to think it was a drawback to the wolf stuff that you can't layer in other products but now I think that is one of the best features. Not only does it not need it but then there is no reason to buy other products. Now when the next great glaze comes out or LSP that is made from wax gathered by pigmies only on the 3rd Sunday after a full moon is the exciting new product I'm actually pretty good about just skipping over them.

I know that every since I've been reading these boards it has been hammered into my head that it is all in the prep. However being an amateur that only works on our cars there's only so much polishing I can realistically do on them and since they are all daily drivers (even the Z gets punished on a 100 mile round trip commute). Improved wash technique and products like these that don't attract as much dust and release dirt better go a long ways towards reducing the need for products that fill and cover blemishes

6. Wolfs Chemicals

Wolfs Chemicals DB Certified Manufacturer

Glad you like it buddy, thanks for the feedback :)!

7. JOMAX

HB seems like a great product, can it be used on gel coat?

TapTalk
    2000 Black DRW F-350