Beware Of Phantomgoat06

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Spyral, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Or how about just leaving them up? It's just your friend's car, right?

2. PhantomGoat

PhantomGoat Guest

last time I checked, I don't have to back anything up to you. If you're not an investor, then you have no business asking for proof. lol

I'm just stating what I'm seeing. C'mon internet cowboys, only can flex muscles when theres mileage in between us, and a screen.

3. PhantomGoat

PhantomGoat Guest

or ill just do what I want, do you pay my isp bill, or do I? I could've sworn I do, which lets me do whatever I chose to with my photo hosting right?

4. Grouse

Grouse DB Forum Supporter

on a lighter note it appears that britney might have had guns in the house when she refused to let k-fed have the kids.

5. Nica

Nica Banned

Well, last straw. I told everyone posting here to keep it respectfull and that if you didn't I'd close the thread. Well enough is enough, maybe this is what you wanted Jason as you obviously don't like all that's being said about you.

Well enough is enogh. I let this thread go long enough, both sides sayd what they wanted to say, everyone spoke there mind, let Jason know what you think of him and his product and well Jason responded back and well that is that.

Time to end this. Now, I don't want another thread startd on this guy as I think 31pages of slaming, questioning and well to be honest not getting anywhere is plenty.

Thread closed

Now this statement got my attention, now I will admit that I have been having lots and I mean lots of conversations with jason via Yahoo Messenger about his products, about him sponsoring the forum, as he requested it. However, things obvously didn't work out and well there is no business between Jason and my self let alone Detailing Bliss.

Another topic that I'd like to touch on because I know it will come up, at first I was very interested on this thread because Jason was looking to sponsor the site and I was actually considering letting him sponsor it but after a few things came up lets just say that idea was dropped. Now the reason I let this thread go is because it's not really fair to have one side tell a story with out hearing the other side, fair is fair. Now the forum did attract some members but to be honest and I mean no disrespect when I say this, if all you came for was for this thread then I'm a friend that, that was not the intention. I know this thread has been linked to may other forums but Detailing Bliss is not a place to gather, pick up some torches and go on a witch hunt. Detailing Bliss is about detailing vehicles and how to keep them looking new, a place for members to share opinion about products and techniques and it's time to get back to that. Like I said both sides have spoken, I think I've been more then patient with both sides. Now that both sides have spoken it's time to move on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.