best wax for pearl white

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by metsfan, Jul 10, 2010.

1. failure

failure Virgin Detailer

Great looking paint job.

2. metsfan

metsfan Birth of a Detailer

Thanks it came a long way since i got it .Heres a my thread showing what i did and how i got the car .

http://www.detailingbliss.com/forum/now-youre-here/17464-newb-db-pics-my-car-refinish.htm

I hate orange peel lol it is a mirror . Why use acrylic prime over regular prime ? Would it help any that im using acrylic ez creme with prime ?

3. metsfan

I went with Prime,AJT and RBOE . By farrrrr the best combo i ever used ! AJt made the paint look super wet and the ghost pearl really magnified looking . I did 2 coats . Then i topped with a coat of RBOE and it made it deeper and still really wet .I used it on both the black and white/blue pearl .I took a few pics when it was done .

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. durabio

durabio Birth of a Detailer

looks great man, I love your paint job.. and that black hood :worship2:

5. Max405

Max405 DB Forum Supporter

Incredible job on the car! The black hood makes it look like an endless pit. The Pearl white along with the camera angles show off the sexy lines of that car. The blacked out windows , wheels, hood and spoiler remind of an italian boat (Azimut) that I will buy in my next life when I come back as one of Donald Trumps grandchildren. Of course along with the Reventon that I will send to you so you can paint it pearl white and black! Wake up Joe you are dreaming again...

Awesome. I cant believe you did that in your garage.

What a treat! Thanks. Joe D.

6. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

Pete's 53 looks amazing on white!!!

7. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

Glad to see the combo worked out for you! Looks great!

8. metsfan

ha thanks man . yea evertime i look at the hood it feela like i can fall into it and never return .Windows actually are not tinted at all . I use opt spray wax on them and it reflects so much that it looks tinted + it is so smooth you can lean on it and slide off . ah the reventon .sick .

To everyone else thanks it means a lot coming from you guys.It been like a week and a half and still looks like day 1 . Dirt doenst even stick to it and beads nicely .