Best Trim and Tire Shine?

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by luke093, May 15, 2010.

1. kc1337

kc1337 Obsessive Detailer

I love duragloss 253 for tires, not sure how well it works on the trim though

2. metsfan

metsfan Birth of a Detailer

i have heard a lot of good reviews too .i just dont like but others seem to love it . maybe im applying it wrong . I tried it with no dilution and it just went on very dry and didnt do much of anything like it all soaked right into the rubber except for the lines in the tire where it stayed in . Then i tried using a like 3oz of it or more on another tire but was likre blotchy but looked a lil better . I then diluted it 1 to 1 and it came out a little better after a second coat .i can see it being better than as maybe for trim though

3. cnut

cnut Guest

I agree! I think the dg is overlooked as a dressing.

4. mutmanns

mutmanns DB Forum Supporter

^Me too. I currently have DG 253, SV Pneu and Showroom Fx White Pearl. I keep reaching for the 253. Of course Pneu smells the best...

5. JoeyZ

JoeyZ Obsessive Detailer

I use SV Pneu. Love the moisturizing effect and nice, wet, but matte look. No fling off.

You guys use Black Wow? That is so slimy. Does it pick up dirt or fling off?