Banned from Autopia...

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by luke093, Mar 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

It's crazy how different the cultures are. They do a lot of restorations all the way through (mechanical too) which I don't really see around here.

2. luke093

luke093 Welcome to Detailing

With all due respect, I have to apologize to Autopia. And please, I deserve all the flaming I can get. I learned and now I just have to move on :(

3. luke093

Guys, I really do want to redeem myself here. Yeah it was not right to take advantage of my account there that was only being used to browse. I really don't want this to stick with me as being a snake, as I am not that kind of person. To everyone here and at autopia browsing, sorry.

4. David Fermani

David Fermani DB Certified Manufacturer

Rediculous and pathetic excuse.

5. luke093

Agreed

6. Bunky

Bunky DB Forum Supporter

Learn something new everyday. I never knew DI had sales.:giggle:

7. luke093

Thanks for lightening the mood the bit. Still I feel terrible now, but what can I do now...

8. lasthope05

lasthope05 Jedi Nuba

Dang, leave for a few hours and drama comes a knocking. Some detective work coming into play. :detective:

_____

I love DW, but damn, you have to subscribe to every thread you want to read because it'll get over run in less than a day and end up 5 pages back.

9. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

And the truth always comes out. Enjoy a bit of detective work every now and then, nice one Pat and Barry!

10. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I do have to say that it's refreshing to see someone actually apologize on the internet. Usually, there is about 10 pages of back and forth bullshit followed by that person just taking off and leaving the forum.

11. luke093

I am not a person like that if you were to know me better. I know better, and just want to get this behind me.

12. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

bad boy!!

13. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

Let's just move on, the internet community is obviously very tight from forum to forum.............

14. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

i agree!!!

15. luke093

Thanks, is there any way to delete this thread?

16. Kilo6_one

I come to this site to read about detailing, not drama from other forums. Glad a lesson was learned, but really.

this is not directed at you luke, but in general.

If I want drama Ill go hang out at the Probation office or Walmart.

17. kyoshiro

kyoshiro DB Forum Supporter

Glad we have both sides of the story.

Just some general remarks here about life:
    We are indeed sometimes blinded by greed and forget about all the other things. However to recognize one's fault and apologizing is a good thing. Some may think that stepping back is a cowardly act but in reality it takes a lot of will to do so and if you were truly wrong then you would only makes matter worse. Forgiving is also very important, if one has shown that he/she will change, you should forgive. Life is a lesson in itself, its our goal to teach others the rights and wrongs and to forgive one's mistakes and correct them.

Also...
    Take a few minutes to reflect any impulse actions is always a good thing in life. You would sometimes find that you probably did the wrong thing like press the check out button but you know next time to restrain yourself because your wallet just got stabbed.

And...
    luke is still young, we need to teach him the rights and wrongs.

Anyhow...
    Am i sounding like a priest now? cuz I'm actually buddhist LOL.

18. Kilo6_one

Buddhist FTW.

It takes more of a man to walk away then pull a gun............or in this case admit to anything was wrong, be it intentional or not and take it like a man, and apologize. The world is full of conflict right now and BS on the internet is so far off the radar of tangible issues in life its laughable.

The fact that Luke openly apologized is huge, and I have personally delt with him and he is a stand up guy.

19. Jeff120

Jeff120 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

You can redeem yourself by sending us all a product of our choice, from DI of course!

In all seriousness being a moderator on not detailing related forum and you see ppl trying to sneak around the rules, make a profit off your hard work, its not cool.

20. Chaseme

Chaseme DB Forum Supporter

Db is so much more welcoming.

Thanks to all who make this place home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.