Autopia sale

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by mrgolfrider, Jun 3, 2009.

1. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

I'm going to go with marketing..that has got to be all of this is about..thats my final answer...LOL

2. MrPolished&Waxed

MrPolished&Waxed Obsessive Detailer

what did you wash them with? if there are traces of soap in them it wont allow the towel to soak up water. like what was mentioned if you hit with a qd to lightly dampen it they seem to pick up water better.

3. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Washed it in Micro-Restore

4. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Cooter, sorry to hear that you don't like your Der Wunder drying towels. I should add that it seems like even though they were JUST as soft as my previous order from them, that my "old" Der Wunder towels seemed to dry a bit better. Now, I have only used them once and after one wash so maybe they need to be "worked in" a little bit.

I have found that with almost all WW towels that they indeed need to be primed first.

Recently, I had a few WW in the washing machine, but I forgot to take them out and dry them. So they were quite damp, so the say the least. I was in a pinch and needed to dry off my truck, so I gave it a try anyway.

Well, it dried better than ever before being completely damp!

So in other words, I have found that a WW that is BONE DRY will NOT work well...

5. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Thanks P1et. I've not got rid of my last der blunder towel. I've got 2 more coming from Tropicare. I should have all the WW's I need. These are the best ww's I've tried so far in my detailing experience. Theyre soft and they soak up water like Bounty towel on steroids. I've had great luck with these.

Thanks for the info brotha!

6. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

So you're saying you've got two more WW coming from Tropi-Care? Are they these?

Microfiber Drying Towel

7. mrgolfrider

that is a good lookin towel, will probably be my next bday present to myelf.

8. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

looks like a nice towel. i got some of the grey ones from TC and I love them. may have to give this one a go.

I agree abot ww dt needing to be primed to work better. I use the ones from DD and they work good once they start picking up water. sometimes I use last touch as a drying aid.

9. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Thats the one P1et!!! Theyre grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

10. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

I would just but it. Your birthday is to far away...:giggle::giggle::giggle:

11. mrgolfrider

Thanks Buddy, just fuel the fire!!

12. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Look at the bright side. If you dont like the TC ww, I'll take it off your hands.